Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Best of luck with this.  It sounds like a great solution.  Just make sure you have a backup to a backup plan to make sure your info is not lost since any announcement that can have major economic impact on big companies has the potential to garner attention of the dark forces.

Philip Hardcastle

Hi e2,

Thanks for the good luck wish.

I do not personally buy into the oft rumoured dark forces but as it happens I have taken quite a few precautions to cover the possibility of being run over by a bus. There are no less than 6 scientists, 2 engineers, and 3 major companies in possession of technical documents relating to the quenco, There are also a few close friends that hold a number of signed and dated documents for quenco as IP protection. All these individuals, companies and universities are bound by commercial in confidence and NDA agreements, or by trust, but if I did drop dead it would only be a matter of weeks before there would be some reaction so there is zero chance of the info being lost.

****Just in case there really really really are dark forces reading this then they should consider that bumping me off will not suppress quenco, it might even make some sceptics pay more attention and thus accelerate the process***

If the dark forces want to target someone please contact me through the quentron website contact page and I can provide the names of some particular obnoxious and stupid sceptics who post on the moletrap, hardly three brain cell between the lot of them.

Philip Hardcastle

You'll laugh at this.

Following my joke above about the dark forces, the loud mouth obnoxious sceptics banned me! They say they felt threatened, funny as any time any member of this forum or other mentions dark forces the moletrap morons say it is evidence of madness and paranoia, so it seems that left to fester on their own they have inbred into their own form of fetid madness.

The only reason I mention sceptics is because in my view there are useful sceptics, those that challenge ideas and debate topics, and then there are those old men that never did anything useful in their life who want to knock and put down everyone else who tries. I have proved a device and had that proof independently replicated but people like them (the sceptics that do not care to think or listen) do not even falter in their bitter name calling. It matters not of course as I will show on June 11 but I just want to share my experience to encourage all inventors not to let idiots get under your skin or halt your work. We all need to work together to save our planet from global warming and I hope members of Overunity will take my device and not only replicate it but accelerate the use, and breadth of use of it.

I do however apologize to anyone that took my suggestion for dark forces to contact me seriously, I do not have any malice to anyone, even those that call me horrid names, whatever their motivation. Life really is too short to let negative and bitter people spoil it.

Freeestenergie

Sounds exciting, but your version that is 1,000,000 x better, what is the measured energy, or is it calculated?

Philip Hardcastle

@freeestenergie

Your first post and you choose only me, it makes me think you are a moletrap member just posting here out of malice?

In any case your question is wrong, loaded and silly.

Firstly if you read the first post here (above) it says 1,000,000,000 not 1,000,000, why I stated the larger number will make sense when you read on, however the actual improvement over sebithenco and the proof of concept tests remain confidential for an exact calculation might provide information to allow reverse engineering.

Secondly Quenco does not create energy, it converts energy. The energy it converts is the heat it is supplied and more specifically it extracts kinetic energy from hot tail energy electrons converting that energy into an electrical potential. IE If you only supply a Joule of heat you can only extract a Watt, at least at a point of equilibrium. So the device does not create energy and I have never claimed that it did.

Third it is almost impossible to answer even if I was prepared to ignore the Second point, the website already explains that the device is limited by the ability to get heat into it, so the question would need to very much more detailed than you have posed but in any case you can do the math yourself on 11 June 2012.

Fourth if you read above you will see that I am not releasing any technical data until after all IP protection, lab notes and such are prepared for publication, signed, witnessed and distributed to important parties.