Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

my battery?no no mr sarkeizen.it was my battery.its your battery now.your battery.establo-wiki.establo-other papers,official.concretized.youre domain.your side of the line now bro.we want to interrogate you about your battery for a change because we feel like interrogating you about your battery for a change today @sarkeizen.is it eternal? If not can you show us how not?if you wont show us how not why not? Crucial questions.we demand answers. 

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 08, 2014, 01:48:53 PM
my battery?no no mr sarkeizen.it was my battery.its your battery now.
Nope.

You said you observed something.  You stated that a battery of some configuration would last eternally.  I simply mentioned that empirical observations can't support this.  You eventually appeared to agree.  Then you appeared to admit that you lied and it wouldn't last forever even in theory (although you seem to think that the battery can "decide" to last eternally or something).  So clearly the entire conversation (such as it is) is about something you observed and you are postulating.  Again I can show you quotes from your idiot self for all of this.

So that can't be "my battery" in any useful sense of the term as I'm not observing any of those things or postulating any of those things.  Anytime you actually want to start making progress on this discussion you can signal me by answering questions clearly and specifically. Until then you can continue being an enormous obstructionist asshole.

profitis

in other words you want to interrogate me for saying your battery lasts eternaly.why would you want to interrogate someone who said your battery is eternal when you believe that your battery is uneternal? Surely you,d laugh and say 'yeah right',right? Why arent you saying yeah right and laughing @sarkeizen?why are you interrogating the interrogater?something to hide?shy?still cant find a scientist friend to confirm if im incorrect?

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 08, 2014, 02:09:28 PM
in other words you want to interrogate me for saying your battery lasts eternaly
Nope.  You are postulating something: "Textbooks say that batteries that last eternally can exist and can be built".  You have said words to this effect many times.  I have said that you probably can't support that statement.   You have claimed that some observations of yours are evidence to this effect.  I've just noted that what you have observed can't support your point as long as it is about "lasting eternally" or about "textbooks".  "Your battery" is talking about what you are postulating.  I've postulated no battery, just that you can't support your statement.   So there is nothing that could be reasonably considered "my battery".

So what next?

Will you continue to *imagine* that I've said something that I haven't.

...or just fall back and demand I build something?
...or demand I answer some irrelevant question "yes or no" when it's clearly not collectively exhaustive?
...or pretend that you've done what I asked when you haven't?
...or keep avoiding the question?
Do debate tactics like yours work ever?  Because they seem to be nothing but fail right now.

profitis

official textbook side of the line @sarkeizen.you must defend the oxygen concentration cell from being branded a perpetual motion device,and fast before somebody builds one.