Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murmel

can a person who believe it, also test the device ? :-) or am i excluded for stupidity ?

sarkeizen

Pointing out that the Karpen thread died out almost as soon as it started.

This seems expected as, for Philip it was all about keeping this thread for propaganda.  As opposed to discussing Quenco - which isn't allowed. I could easily go through the thread history and find all the quotes but it's kind of obvious most of his responses are of the form "shut up you have no information so you can have no opinion and I won't tell you anything".  Yawn.

As for Profitis I think he was pretty much about the trolling, assuming he isn't Philip or someone linked to him.

MarkE

Quote from: sarkeizen on May 29, 2014, 11:57:39 AM
Pointing out that the Karpen thread died out almost as soon as it started.

This seems expected as, for Philip it was all about keeping this thread for propaganda.  As opposed to discussing Quenco - which isn't allowed. I could easily go through the thread history and find all the quotes but it's kind of obvious most of his responses are of the form "shut up you have no information so you can have no opinion and I won't tell you anything".  Yawn.

As for Profitis I think he was pretty much about the trolling, assuming he isn't Philip or someone linked to him.
I do not think that Profitis and Mr. Hardcastle are linked.

sarkeizen

Quote from: MarkE on May 29, 2014, 03:28:42 PM
I do not think that Profitis and Mr. Hardcastle are linked.
Profitis uses incredibly stupid spelling and grammar.  However it's clearly an effort on his part as when he forgets his prose snaps back to something that might pass for normal.  His errors aren't consistent either, if you didn't spend a lot of time around people who English isn't their primary language you might not realize that the errors they make are *consistent*. i.e.  People who's primary language doesn't inflect for plurals tend to depluralize etc....

So Profitis appears to be going out of his way to seem different than he is.   That doesn't make him Philip but it does seem to mean he is trying not to be recognized.

MarkE

Quote from: sarkeizen on May 29, 2014, 04:28:05 PM
Profitis uses incredibly stupid spelling and grammar.  However it's clearly an effort on his part as when he forgets his prose snaps back to something that might pass for normal.  His errors aren't consistent either, if you didn't spend a lot of time around people who English isn't their primary language you might not realize that the errors they make are *consistent*. i.e.  People who's primary language doesn't inflect for plurals tend to depluralize etc....

So Profitis appears to be going out of his way to seem different than he is.   That doesn't make him Philip but it does seem to mean he is trying not to be recognized.
Profitis' strikes me as someone who posts mostly to see if he can get a reaction.  He doesn't seem to care very much if he plays a fool as long as it draws a response.  When he kept promising to provide references for his claims but never did, I concluded he wasn't serious.  His free floating drift into and out of literate speech seems appears to be an act of some sort.  I don't know if he does it to: obfuscate, see if people notice, or if he just finds it amusing.

OTOH, Mr. Hardcastle is usually very serious.  I think WYSIWYG with him.