Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: MarkE on May 29, 2014, 05:11:55 PM
Profitis' strikes me as someone who posts mostly to see if he can get a reaction.
I think it's well possible profitis is simply a troll but he also spends a lot of time attempting to get people into a very specific argument.  The momentary divergence into standards of evidence was interesting until he gravitated back to what appears to be the only argument he knows.

If Profitis is purely a troll.  Why stay out of this thread?  Clearly I am here and more than ready to banter back and forth for months with him.  Why acquiesce to Philip?
OTOH, Mr. Hardcastle is usually very serious.  I think WYSIWYG with him.
I think it's pretty obvious that Philip is either the worst manager I have ever heard of or he's knowingly deceitful or again perhaps a troll.   Every time he comes up with a scheme or deadline.  It's always so poorly thought out.  It's immensely hard to believe that he has even the slightest idea of what it takes to bring a product to market.

So I agree.  If he's an abysmal manager then he may be as he appears but it seems at least plausible he's also involved in some duplicity.

MarkE

Mr. Hardcastle has promoted his ideas other places where he sometimes got into very heated arguments with other people.  If I remember right he spent a lot of time on EF promoting spinny things that were supposed to violate the 2nd Law.  I think that it was about then that he got on a letter writing campaign to the Australian government.

profitis

Its not about trolling mr sarkeizen.its about being the first guy in internet history to effectively match the karpen pile up with modern day textbooks. you are going to have to explain to the audience why the power-burst-pattern of this class of cells exactly matches my given explanations hand-in-glove.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on June 02, 2014, 04:31:09 PM
Its not about trolling mr sarkeizen.its about being the first guy in internet history to effectively match the karpen pile up with modern day textbooks.
Philip doesn't like you trolling in his propaganda thread. :D :D :D

profitis

I'l troll where I please mr sarkeizen its also about marketing.the lab that shoves me in it and pays will increase in prosperity,fast.in other words,I know my shit :D