Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How To Build A Bessler Type Wheel

Started by johnny874, April 06, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@All,
I will be open sourcing what I believe to be a simple and somewhat easy way of building a Bessler type wheel.
The reason I consider to be a Bessler type of wheel is it will be based solely on his drawings. As it is built if
people believe that certain of his statements or witnesses descriptions relate to it, that is for them to consider.
What I will be demonstrating is not only the mechanics, the math but also one way it can be done. There are
different ways of fabricating things, I will be showing a way that is something that will work for me. This will
include what tools I use, how I use them and even how I will build my fixtures.
By sharing such information open and freely, this will allow anyone interested in Bessler or this type of build
to be able to do so without needing a background in engineering, machining or manufacturing.
As a result, I will also be posting the math behind how I have chosen to layout my fixtures and build processes.
With this type of build, a familiarity with trigonometry is helpful. And even without this, using an online trig
calculator and referencing a trigonometry table will be helpful. I use them myself.
The first step with this type of build is knowing how to layout 8 sections to form a hectagon. This will allow for
the routing of a board warping fixture, for supports and curved parts. To understand this, it is necessary to remeber
that a circular has 8 45 degree sections. And each section has 2 - 22.5 degree sections. This is important because as
the wheel curves, the distance from center of a 45 degree section will be more than either end.
In the attached drawing, there is a straight line from 90 to 135 degrees. at midpoint, it is 112.5 degrees. When doing
a laying out like this, you can see where the depth of the radius in the board will matter. And by knowing this, the fixture
can be built to both rout the outer support parts as well as the board warping fixture.
I will be using 4x4's as they are inexpensive which will help to keep costs down as well as offer a lot of support for the
work that will be accomplished.

Jim

edited to add picture, have to redo it later, empty file for some reason.

johnny874

Tonight I'll buy the cutter / bit I need and a 4x4 and see if it is something I can do. If so, I'll post a picture tomorrow.
Power supply is a bit of a concern. Just figuring the gauge of wiring might not carry enough current
to operate the router properly.
If so, then on Wednesday I would be able to start preparing to build the board warping fixture. It is the most
important part of pursuing this type of build.

Jim                             

AquariuZ

Great initiative.

There is a problem with the layout you have attached: I cannot access it. (It downloads as 0 bytes)

Thanks.

Edit: ah just saw you had trouble attaching it.

Once you have your schematics I´ll try and make a WorkingModel.

Rafael Ti

I support you Jim  :) Wish you to overcome any problems you can meet. And yes, I confirm your attachment downloads as O bits file...

johnny874

Quote from: AquariuZ on April 09, 2012, 07:29:38 AM
Great initiative.

There is a problem with the layout you have attached: I cannot access it. (It downloads as 0 bytes)

Thanks.

Edit: ah just saw you had trouble attaching it.

Once you have your schematics I´ll try and make a WorkingModel.

A-Z,
I'll see what I can do about a schematic. I think something that would show even the basic behavior might help to understand what I'm working on and believe Bessler did.
If you look in the thread Christ started called Bessler's Brilliant Machine, you'll see where I posted 2 drawings.
If you can understand those mechanics, then the modifications I made will be easier to understand.

@Raphael, thanks. I'm thinking I can rent a generator which would ensure I have the necessary power supply. at least for routing anyway. The router is 10 amps and everything else is 3.
If I go that route, then Sunday I would be doing what I can to get the warped board fixture built and ready for routing.

Jim

edited to add; A-Z, they say Bessler had one wheel that made 8 knocking sounds per revolution. With Mt's 66 & 67, if the lever lands on the hub when the lever is moving upwards and on the way down, if it is pushing a curved board against a round board circling the wheel, that would be something that people might understand.
If you can help with something like this, I know I'll appreciate it   :)

edited to add; Auqa, I know it can be a lot of work doing a simulation. What might be a good idea is to do a basic one and see if it is something that you're interested in. It might not be. Tonight when I get home, I'll post what might be something simple that might help everyone to understand what I'm working on.

Jim