Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How To Build A Bessler Type Wheel

Started by johnny874, April 06, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

have order some material to work with. it will let me know what i'm working with.
it will be boring. you know, actually building something  :o
have an idea what it will look like but will take time to make it happen. if things had gio ne better for me (not being discriminated against for my hearing loss), could've enjoyed it more.
but fortunately for me, i thought trying to work around a problem (other people's perception of me) was better than giving in. of course, my own family should have known better but they didn't.
doubt i'll make june 6th but that's not as important as making a good go of it.
if people like alan and chris weren't so out spoken, might've got ralph to try it. but then, he'd probably take credit for realizing it's potential. and if he couldn't do that, then things would be pretty much the same but without experts who show nothing.
of course, to convert gravity, the wheel i'm working on would be converting the potential force of one mass into the angular momentum of another. if engineering allows for it then nothing in physics is being violated.
have realized one aspect that does seem to have been over looked by everyone and that is that force is f = m(a+1). And that is if velocity is zero. of course, Newton realized that about a body at rest but not one in motion. as to liebniz, he might have improperly realized this as mv^2. of course, it can have 2 meanings. in simple objects like a car being driven, the f=m(a+1) might apply while with something travelling much faster, then mv^2 would apply. an example of this would be a meteor or an asteroid.
it has been observed that thresholds in velocity can change the harmonics of a mass. a basic example is a steam turbine engine. it can have 2 or 3 different thresholds where the harmonics change. where that is an accepted engineering principle, not sure why the same principle couldn't apply to matter.

johnny874

Kind of funny, I'm doing this now because I know how to do it. But as AB Hammer said, he is my teacher.
Could be why it's become a dead subject. Of course, the metal he works with is cold and dead just like the metal my father worked with. And one day, AB will teach my dad engineering to show what a generous person he is.
Kind of why I don't like Christians, they can't stand to see someone do something.
Of course, when my dad asked me about doing what can't be done and told me my life will be better when I become an immigrant makes me believe he knew about Bessler. He is quite knowledgeable about obscure facts.
Did have a good life but people were jealous. Guess a willingness to learn and work towards something is unAmerican. Of course, this isn't what I wanted in my life as there are much better things and when someone has an absence of life, it kind of suggests that there is nothing difficult about it if a person has the time to consider something.

johnny874

@ all,
wont bore you guys anymore with the details of work.
what everyone misses is how much overbalance does it take to lift 70 lbs.  the answer should be obvious.
something like doing 4x the work.

truesearch

@johnny874:

Hey, keep the rest of us posted with your progress! I'm interested in what you make work.

truesearch