Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How To Build A Bessler Type Wheel

Started by johnny874, April 06, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@All,
I found an online converter  :D
The wheel I am building rotating at 60 rpm could produce 25 watts of
power having 2 lbs. (.9kg) of over balance.
With a larger wheel have 22 lbs. (10kg's) @ 6.5 ft (2 meters) and rotating
at 20 rpm would produce 400 watts of power.
I can see about using an axle/hub assembly that could be changed out for
one that could power a small generator.
Maybe I should thank Mr. Wayne. Really wouldn't have been concerned
about power output if not for his claims.

Jim

http://www.magtrol.com/support/motorpower_calc.html

Rafael Ti

Hi Jim
Unfortunately your converter does not convert kilograms of gravity into Watts...  :( , does it?
How are you doing after surgery? How is your work going?
I think I've found a concept ensuring the weights to move on perfect path...
This is a path we actually need.. one of the lower quartercircle of wheel.. left or right depending on direction of rotation.
It is possible to achieve it in easy way using wheels and also... together with a good timing of dropping weights.

All the best.

johnny874

Quote from: Rafael Ti on May 31, 2012, 03:47:56 PM
Hi Jim
Unfortunately your converter does not convert kilograms of gravity into Watts...  :( , does it?
How are you doing after surgery? How is your work going?
I think I've found a concept ensuring the weights to move on perfect path...
This is a path we actually need.. one of the lower quartercircle of wheel.. left or right depending on direction of rotation.
It is possible to achieve it in easy way using wheels and also... together with a good timing of dropping weights.

All the best.

Raphael,
If you know the distance from it's axle, then you can calculate torque. I'm not literate in the metric system as to what most people use for force.
In the U.S., foot pounds are most common. I can see about finding conversions for metric/U.S. values so everyone will have a common basis when force is discussed. You know, something they can relate to.
On Saturday, I am going to make a video of 2 weights. One will be at the level of the axle and the other at bottom center. I did this before and got almost 90 degrees of rotation. Maybe I'll get similar results that I can show you.
See my 1st doctor tomorrow. If all goes well, I'll have one last surgery next Friday. Then I'll be able to enjoy our hobby that much more  :D

Jim

johnny874

@Rapheal,
You got me to realise something. 40 inches (what I am working with) and using 2 pounds of weight
is close to 1/2 Nm or Newton Metre of force. That would be 1 kg @ 1 metre (1 Nm or N-m) and
1/2 Nm @ 60 rpm would generate an immpressive 3.14 watts of power. I think it's funny that with
those numbers that watts is close to Pi which is 3.142 etc., etc.
I just ckecked and it seems like that is the relationship between watts and radius if calculated @ 60 rpm.
Now we have a simple method of understanding how many watts of power something can generate.

Jim

johnny874

@All,
It will be a while before I can do anything meaningful with this. If I take shortcuts, then it wouldn,t be worth it to me.
I might modify the 4 weighted wheel. That is something where different configurations can be tried to better understand acceleration.

Jim