Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Larskro's magnet motor video was a fake - he admits on second video

Started by jeffc, April 11, 2012, 12:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Thanks Bob

There is always something to learn. The circuit is unusual.  If you read my last post in the This Might Blow Your Mind   thread, this circuit in the reveal of the fake simplifies the Ossie circuit to get the collapse back to the battery with only 1 reed, not 2. I describe it there. ;]

Mags

MileHigh

The guy that did the clip made a mistake in his circuit because it makes no sense.

However, if you move the two batteries around then it's just the same old circuit that makes the LEDs blink when reed switch opens.

reed switch bottom ->  batt negative -> batt positive -> 5-ohm resistor -> coil -> reed switch top.

If you can look at the diagram in the YT clip and follow the above then you will see how each battery would be placed in the bottom horizontal connection line in the schematic.

Relative to the corrected schematic, when the reed closes the current flows up through each coil (remember the batteries have moved) and the current flows down through the reed switch in the center.

When the reed switch opens the current continues flowing up through the coils but now it flows down through the LEDs to complete the circuit.

There is no high-voltage spike at all.

You notice that even though the batteries have been moved, the 5-ohm resistor is still soldered to the positive terminal of each battery.  So it's conceivable that he got mixed up when he made his schematic.

MileHigh

Magluvin

Quote from: MileHigh on April 13, 2012, 12:55:12 AM
The guy that did the clip made a mistake in his circuit because it makes no sense.

However, if you move the two batteries around then it's just the same old circuit that makes the LEDs blink when reed switch opens.

reed switch bottom ->  batt negative -> batt positive -> 5-ohm resistor -> coil -> reed switch top.

If you can look at the diagram in the YT clip and follow the above then you will see how each battery would be placed in the bottom horizontal connection line in the schematic.

Relative to the corrected schematic, when the reed closes the current flows up through each coil (remember the batteries have moved) and the current flows down through the reed switch in the center.

When the reed switch opens the current continues flowing up through the coils but now it flows down through the LEDs to complete the circuit.

There is no high-voltage spike at all.

You notice that even though the batteries have been moved, the 5-ohm resistor is still soldered to the positive terminal of each battery.  So it's conceivable that he got mixed up when he made his schematic.

MileHigh

MH

I just put a sim circuit up that shows the reversal of current(actual bemf). And it works in the real world.

I suspected that the circuit was not correct also at one point, but I remembered that reversal can happen. In that circuit, the leds wont conduct if the current continues to flow in the same direction from the coil. The cathode would have to be on the top side of the led(diode) for current to flow as you say. And if you flip the led that way, the led would just drain the battery at all times, except when the reed is closed.

Look at the sim with codes above. Actually, make the circuit for real. Either way I am right. ;]  I just proved it.

I explained this to you at our. But you didnt agree then either. ;[

The larsko circuit works as shown. Its just not a common situation. It had me going for a bit also, till I did something about it and tried and proved. ;]

Its simple. If I have to make a vid.....  ???

Mags

Magluvin

hartiberlin

He just posted a third video with a wrong circuit diagramm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM6-4D74bi4

This way the circuit is drawn, the LEDs DO NOT light up due to the BackEMF pulse !
He just shorted out the LEDs with the Reed switch !!
If he wanted to pull a prank he should be able to draw a correct circuit diagramm...
Also it would be nice if he would have  dismantled the motor to show the hidden batteries inside the coils...
Otherwise people might not believe him as the batteries looked too long to fit inside the coils...

Also User Mopozco has made a video about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG3zeNvDEZU

Here is the wrong circuit diagramm from Larsko quickly drawn just one coil leg...

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum