Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pendulum shift

Started by protech, April 12, 2012, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

protech

now if I made this out of aluminum and did some nice work , one might think I passed the paper and wood and nails stage.

You guys get the free idea yet ?    8)

conradelektro

Nice work!

If you want to keep a secret, you should not have published the photos.

If you want people to be interested in your work, you should not speak in riddles.

May be this thread will take a turn into a meaningful exchange of information and knowledge?

Greetings, Conrad

protech

conradelektroAh ..well said  But "do they not say a picture say's a 1000 words" . now these " 5 " pictures are over a year old so I guess you could say they are words of wisdom.  There is no secret in what  I posted as you can see it.  there is even a brief of how it works !

I just passed on a hint , And a look .

Now if you would like a copy of the final Cad drawings with the video and a complete work up of explanations, your gonna have to wait awhile longer till Hell freeze's over . Until then your just gonna have to use your brain.

thank you

Ghost

Quote from: protech on April 13, 2012, 07:31:18 PM
conradelektroAh ..well said  But "do they not say a picture say's a 1000 words" . now these " 5 " pictures are over a year old so I guess you could say they are words of wisdom.  There is no secret in what  I posted as you can see it.  there is even a brief of how it works !

I just passed on a hint , And a look .

Now if you would like a copy of the final Cad drawings with the video and a complete work up of explanations, your gonna have to wait awhile longer till Hell freeze's over . Until then your just gonna have to use your brain.

thank you

Congratulations, now go fuck yourself.
This is Open Source Community so fuck off you idiot!

protech

Ghost I'm sorry,  your right,  I should just leave you alone with your crayons and spoon . By your comment I know you are a real smart girl . I SHOWED YOU MINE NOW SHOW ME YOURS.

open source has to start some place, please tell me how it's done