Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's En Principia

Started by johnny874, April 20, 2012, 04:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

A few years ago in the other forum, someone asked the question, if you could ask Bessler one question, What Would It Be ?
Myself, my question would have been, Mr. Bessler, can I demonstrate your principle ?
And this I will do in a couple of weeks. One thing I have learned is that if something works one time, it can be repeated.
I learned this when I took classes on CATIA. It's a 3 dimensional engineering design program. Make one of something, store it in the library and then that one item can be repeated quite easily many times over. And this simple example works as well for Bessel's En Principe.
As is known, Mr. Bessler did use 8 weights. This means that only one section needs to be demonstrated to demonstrate his claims are valid. After all, the principle can be repeated which is why it is of a perpetual nature by design.
As for myself, I have had a life without this if you call going to the Carribean or to Russia a life. It is when I planned on going to the Ukraine that other people got tired of me doing things. Why ? I guess that goes back to my hearing loss and judging a book by it's cover. And as my father once told me, if ever I need a mission in life. What he missed was that I already had one, one that people would soon look past. And that is that a hearing loss has nothing to do with a person's intelligence. Even he missed that one.
After I demonstrate Mr. Bessel's wheel ? I am not so sure about this. It does seem it is important where one's own interest lies, in being able to demonstrate his wheel and to know a little of what he knew and experienced or is it something else ?
I have heard so far that the potential reward of possibly millions of dollars is what people are after. Maybe this could explain how they missed it, they were looking for the wrong thing. It is better to have a life you can enjoy. And as for me, if the demonstration proves what I believe it will, I still plan on going back to my life. Of course, this might also mean one more surgery. If so, it will be nice to go about my own life dealing with the effects of other people's negligence. As always, working past things and even learning to understand something like Bessler's wheel(s) does take work   ;) ;) ;)

johnny874

One interesting aspect of perpetual motion that people often miss is that inertia consumes as much energy as that which creates it.
A good design would cancel out inertia. Many of Bessler's drawings show potential for this using solid weights. His drawings in the 30's showing opposing weights shifting together. By doing so, the weight moving outward cancels out the inertia of the weight moving inward.
With Mt 31, when the top 2 levers are moving upward, they cancel out the inertia acting on the 2 lower levers. http://www.besslerwheel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Image:Mt_031.gif
By doing so, then the force of the long levers is what would be important. Also, the 2 long levers would counter balance each other to help maintain the over all balance of the wheel. Other wise, the shifting of the short levers might not generate enough over balance to over come the imbalance of the long levers.
With Bessler's working wheel, such thoughts also need to be considered. If the levers performing the work are in a balance, then they would not take away from the over balance allowed for by using his special weight. This could be where the term free energy would apply. The energy is free because it comes about from a balanced motion that maintains an imbalance and in that, there is a balance  ;)

Jim

johnny874

The concept of free enrgy has always been an abstract thought.
With Bessler, it took form. A mathematical expression, one which I
have previously posted is stated as 8ma/ma=l of which l is angular
momentum or rotation of the wheel and it's abiltiy to accelerate.
Another way to state this might be -4ma - 4ma / ma = l
That is to say the acceleration and resitence of opposing sides cancel
each other leaving the acceleration potential of the over balance.
Myself, I prefer net force which is 9m + w / ob = a
That is to say, the 8 weights plus the special weight plus the weight
of the wheel divided by the over balance the special weight generates. This
value should opproxinate the rate of acceleration. Of course, a wheel powered
by gravity most likely will not be able to rotate faster than 9.8 m/s/s or about
32 feet per second.
Are these things Bessler was aware of ? Probably not.
Of course, we can always speculate about what he saw in nature. because of the
numerous times he references "stork's bill", I suggest the attached picture. It is of
a stork that he might have seen. They prefer a water type habitat and are also
found in Germany where he did live.
What everyone might miss is what happens when the bill opens and closes.
With the type of build I am doing, they act as a pump. And it could be observing
this animal in nature which inspired Bessler.

Jim
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Stork

edited to add; the 2 white storks shown are in Germany. Also, if you click on the
picture, you will see this message;
You are free:

• to share â€" to copy, distribute and transmit the work
  • Needless to say, there is someone in here that believes they are an authorized
  • agent of the U.S. Government to enforce copyrights of any nature (notice the spin/pun on nature?)

johnny874

@All,
  I think I'll stick with Bessler's work. As it is, converting gravity into
mechanical energy requires understanding mechanical engineering. I believe
Bessler well understood this.
An example is Mt 60, it has screw threads and what seems like bellows. This
quote from Mt 24 better suits Mt 60 which is essiantly the same concept.
"No. 24: This invention ought not to be scorned. It consists of separate levers with weights. Between the weights are small iron poles with screw threads. The poles fall inward when the levers close. There is something one must learn first before one can grasp and correctly understand the good quality of the invention."- Johann Bessler  What I think also has been missed in what seems to be bellows. And as one closes, it pumps. The inverse is also true, as one opens, it creates a vacuum drawing into it air or liguid, depending upon what the purpose of the tool is being used for.
What screws are mindful of is the Archimedes pump which he made a drawing of. He consistently shows an understanding of pumps. Something used in hydraulics all the time.
Of course, it would be possible to use a worm gear and shift the weights which are iron rods that have threads. And the levered weights are the motive force that operates them.
Still, when compared to Mt 24, it seems that Mt 24 most resembles bellows that work with the opposing unit. As such, in mechanical engineering, and in Bessler's drawings, he may be trying to convey principles in engineering necessary to understand his work. Essiantly studying his drawings would be similar to taking a course in Perpetual Engineering.

Jim

If you happen to notice "B" in Mt 60, it's hinged. And next to it ? This is where I think the iron poles with screw threads are meant to show a shift in balance when the weighted levers move. After all, there seems to be no place for the iron poles to fall into.
And one last thing to consider, in 300 years, no one has noticed that the quote in Mt 24 goes with Mt 60. could be Bessler's way of seeing who's paying attention and who isn't.

johnny874

@All,
Here is a picture of a basic pump set up. It was a quick build
and probably shows it.
I will need to move the bar the long lever lands on. Also, I'll
need to make the tubing to hold the water which will need to split into
2 sections to go around the lever mount.
I'm okay with this as even this simple set up will help me to better
understand how to build one for a wheel. Gotta learn some time.
It could be as early as this weekend. And what will this demonstrate ?
A couple of different things. After all, a 1 pound weight should be able
to easily pump 1 1/4 pounds of water and do it with force.
This would also be hydraulics in it's simplest form. And something I
believe is essential to understanding Bessler's work. When i have it finished,
I will post a video showing how it works.

Jim

keep forgetting the attachments  :o