Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's En Principia

Started by johnny874, April 20, 2012, 04:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@All,
With the first build, if it works as I hope, it will not be perpetual but would run for a while.
I am making a fixture to warp boards with. I'm not sure if my dremel will do a clean enough
radius for something like this. If not, then over the next couple of weeks, I'll be prepping parts
that I'll make later on. You know, start prepping the spokes and hub.
The wheel will be 30 inches/75 cm's in diameter and will use about 1 lb./450 grams of water.
I may go slightly heavier as I would like to demonstrate the plausability of Bessler having been
capable of doing the same thing 300 years ago. To this end, I'll probably make a tube out of leather,
I think that would make it fairly authentic. And bessler did use bearings, he said as much. He made
them out of sulphur, salt and mercury. When mixed together, the mercury hardens like silver fillings
and can be polished smooth. And with a lubricant, they would allow his wheel to roll quite e4asily.
In his Poetica Apologia, he said without salt, sulphur and mercury, his wheel would not work.

Jim

edited to add; will try to work off line from now on. between here and besslerwheel, the forums seem to have died.
Here is a response I got from someone with a Ph.D., Re: fluid perpetual mochine    1 recipients CC:  recipientsYou   More BCC:  recipientsYou     Show Details    FROM: TO: Message flagged Sunday, July 29, 2012 4:05 PM   James

Sorry for the slow reply...I was away on vacation.

Wow, that looks complicated. It might just work. I think you'd      better build a prototype!  ;)
      PMMs are always a lot of fun, and a bit of a passion for me.

Thanks for the message.

David David Naylor, Ph.D., P.Eng., FCSME
Professor
Dept. of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering,
Ryerson University,  And if you guys look at what's posted in the thread, zzzzzzzzzzz's.

johnny874

Will leave you guys with this link.
It explains in my opinion what Bessler had invented
and wrote about. I reference his writings and drawings.

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5365

edited to add; it is with these words from Johann Bessler that I started the first post.

From Apologia Poetica - Should anyone wish to speculate about the truth,
let him ponder the rich pageant of words

From Maschinen Tractate - however, taking various illustrations together and combining them with a discerning mind, it will indeed be possible to look for a movement and, finally to find one in them.

johnny874

@All,
This is the Bessler build I have been pursuing. The initial work I'll need to do is to build a board warping fixture. I have decided to use 5.2 mm thick plywood and radius sections as I stack the warping fixture higher. It will need to be between 4 and 5 inches wide/tall.
It may only be a 20 in. dia. wheel. If so, it will demonstrate the mechanics I believe Bessler used.
Simply put, I believe Bessler used 8 pumps that worked sequentially, as one pumped, the pump following was primed. And of course, the imbalance the water creates causes the wheel to rotate causing the water to pump which of course, would prime the next pump and so on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOl2dJaavS8

edited to add; the wheel would have 8 sections that pump. And a quote from Bessler's Poetica Apologia, "All things belong to one of three kingdoms and you have the evidence before you.
Without such things as sulfur, salt, and mercury, all things will come to a standstill.
The qualities of the elements are necessary to keep things going. "
That's how you make bearings. If silver is used with mercury, you would have amalgam or silver fillings.

johnny874

@All,
will be building this off line. I already have the thin plywood which I'll use for the warped boards and about everything else will be made out of plywood.
Still, I know most of the regular crowd come here for good posting and not to actually work at something. Sorry about ruining for those that are only here
because they have no where else to be to hang out with someone.
But then, this is a serious effort. One reason why a certain well respected member of this forum considers me a fraud. He doesn't believe Bessler built a wheel.
It seems at besslerwheel dot com, most members there do not support perpetual motion as being possible but say they support Bessler's claims. Seems to be a lot of that in these forums. I think it's possible but not that way. An easy way to play it safe.
then again, might be just as well off to build my continuously flowing water and make money off of that. Of course, that's using the potential of a static head to perform work using gravity. It's about all the work such a free energy device can generate. After all, if not for gravity's effect and leverage being able to be used, it couldn't possibly work.

johnny874

@All,
Will leave you all with this thought,
if water is filling the bellows on the right side, how could you keep it moving upwards while the wheel rotates ?
that is a lot of over balance.