Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is the Matter ...?

Started by derekwillstar, May 01, 2012, 06:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derekwillstar

Conventional Science, provides the material as consisting of molecules, atoms, themselves made up of protons, neutrons and electrons orbiting like satellites around a planet.

Taken from Wikipedia:
From the greek á¼,,Ï,,ομοÏ, - ATOMOS[/i] -, indivisible[/i] union of á¼,, - a[/i] - [ alpha privative] + Ï,,ομή - tomé[/i] - [Division], so called because originally considered the smallest, indivisible unit of matter, dating back to the doctrine of the Greek philosophers Leucippus , Democritus and Epicurus , that theory of ' atomism )[/size][/color][/font]
Only the beginning of the nineteenth century (more precisely in 1808 ) John Dalton reworked and revisited the theory of Democritus, founding the modern atomic theory, with which he gave an explanation to chemical phenomena, stating that the substances are formed from their components according to well-defined relationships between integers ( the law of multiple proportions ), then assuming that matter was made ​​of atoms. During his studies, Dalton made ​​use of chemical knowledge he possessed (the law of conservation of mass , formulated by Antoine Lavoisier , and the law of definite proportions , made ​​by Joseph Louis Proust ) and formulated his atomic theory , which he described in book A New System of Chemical Philosophy[/i] (published in 1808 ). The atomic theory of Dalton was based on five points:[/size][/color][/font]The matter is made ​​up of tiny building blocks called atoms, which are indivisible and indestructible;[/li]
[li]atoms of the same element are all equal to each other;[/li]
[li]the atoms of different elements are combined with each other (through chemical reactions ) in ratios of integers and generally small, thus giving rise to compounds ;[/li]
[li]the atoms can be neither created nor destroyed;[/li]
[li]atoms of an element can not be converted to atoms of other elements.[/li]
[li]
Ultimately this is the definition of atom by Dalton: "An atom is the smallest particle of an element that retains the physical characteristics of that element."
With the discovery of radioactivity, naturally, it was felt then that atoms were not indivisible particles, but objects were composed of smaller parts, and in light of the latest research, exploiting powerful and sophisticated electronic equipment, it was possible to determine more fully also the the core structure. In particular, it was discovered that protons and neutrons are in turn composed of smaller particles: the quarks .
According to the Standard Model matter is made ​​up of particles called fermions interacting with the fundamental interactions mediated by other elementary particles called bosons .
Scientists at CERN in Geneva have spent considerable time and spent a lot of energy chasing the now famous "God Particle" or Higgs boson, which according to their hypothesis would play a vital role in creating the universe. Today, we are having to consider the possibility that the particles of which have worked for so long does not exist.
In short, a nice way to complicate your life, to hunt for ghosts![/size][/color][/font]Science ... and according to the Border that is matter?
You have to step back, back in 1940 where there was someone who has competed in the enterprise through a microscope lens of his own invention (magnification getting to over 1 billion and a half), Pier Luigi Ighina photographed what for him is the "God particle", the 'magnetic atom (magnetic monopole) .
According to Pier Luigi Ighina, as she wrote in her book The 'Magnetic Atom (p.19): "At this point I noticed that in all subjects and especially in the air, there were plenty of those there were atoms and atoms of matter they had around him, several of these atoms (magnetic) "
Writes Edward Leedskalnin the creator of Coral Castle in his pamphlet "ADVERTISEMENT" in 1946: "I have never seen an atom, but I think that the drawings of 'atom are wrong. (...) I think all that nature needs three things, the North and South magnetic poles asindividual (magnetic monopoles) and neutral particles. Each type of these three things can act differently at different speeds and different combinations, and so that they can achieve different results. "
solidifying, creating matter with its own internal magnetic field that specifies the characteristics of the material itself moves and held together by magnetic monopoles , if we take as example the game  GeoMag In a nutshell we have the neutral particles (which are formed by magnetic monopoles which are joined together, a positive monopole hath been sealed with a monopole negative solidifying, creating matter with its own internal magnetic field that specifies the characteristics of matter itself) moves and held together by magnetic monopoles, if we take as example the game Geomag we farcene idea (clearly instead of permanent magnets of the game, we really imagine the magnetic monopoles).
We must consider in addition to mother nature needs to build everything they need for growth of life itself (any kind of life from viruses to plants up to the man). And needs that these "bricks" of energy are available instantly, in the quantities needed, and wherever you find us on the planet (from the depths of the ocean, in caves, on the surface of the earth everywhere in short) and that is why the cm3 our planet there is no life, just because there is no energy cm3!
We are immersed, as it were a constantly fluid continuously from moment to moment (see "Law of Rhythm" by Pier Luigi Ighina )!
The energy within matter changes and transmutes by magnetic power.

Now if we imagine for an instant to take away from the structure of matter magnetic monopoles which maintain the neutral particles, what we get?
We have the dissolution of matter (whatever kind of matter) as Pier Luigi Ighina explains in this video:

Text:
Presenter: Well! Mr. Ighina one of the last employees of Marconi ottantasettenne today gave me the first to start a document where it says "A great discovery to produce peace, the neutralization of a dangerous weapon of war (note the bomb" H "thermonuclear fusion)" , then the International Center for Studies Magnet ... that is its true center?
Pier Luigi Ighina: Yes!
Presenter: He ... He could produce the antidote for this weapon of war by blocking the transformation of matter into energy sub-magnetic field to reflect the same transformation that produces disintegrandola ... What ... what did he do?
Pier Luigi Ighina: eh! I did nothing but war takes away the weapon the glue completely magnetic, magnetic lifting the glue all the materials melt!
Host: But that is the glue magnetic?
messe insieme unendosi producono la materia . Pier Luigi Ighina: The glue is the magnetic composition of matter itself, because the solar and terrestrial energy put together by uniting produce the raw material.
Presenter: But is sure what that says?
Pier Luigi Ighina: Of course I'm sure! You see it is very important happened this year in the case of a formula in Imola (I'm talking about the disgrace ed the accident happened to Ayrton Senna in 1994 ) all this happened solely because they were not aware of the force of gravity! The gravity is a very important thing!
Presenter: But is it safe?
Pier Luigi Ighina: Sure! If I want I can explain ...
Presenter: No ... No I do not dare at this! But we are sure! here here!
Pier Luigi Ighina: Absolutely! because she has to think that the force of gravity, making the cars go left and take earth energy jumps off the car. But if you turn right is the Sun remains stuck in the ground and may even go to 1,000 km / h nothing happens!
Host: no one ever thought which has the? With all the incidents occurred?
Pier Luigi Ighina: Why have not known what is the magnetic force, have not known what the force of gravity !
Host: But they do not know what is gravity ?
Pier Luigi Ighina: eh! the force of gravity ... nobody knows! otherwise would have done!
Here we introduce another concept: Gravity has an influence on the field because the nature of matter is magnetic!
It follows that the gravity is a phenomenon of magnetic nature (in fact could not be differently).
To explore this concept, please refer to the "Law of Rhythm" by Pier Luigi Ighina which is the basic theory of all his experiments and devices.
The inexplicable Hutchison effect perturbs the state of matter and gravity :
In short, matter is energy magnetic mono-solidified. Of this they were aware of the antediluvian civilization that shaped their matter with the energy of magnetic monopoles able to cut and carry huge blocks of stone like those of Baalbek (Lebanon) , to erect massive polygonal walls like those of Sacsayhuaman (Peru) and create even complex precision works hard Diorite as those found in Puma Punku (Bolivia) , cuts of pinpoint accuracy, even impossible to achieve with the means provided by our current technology.
Original Link : http://www.fortunadrago.it/?p=2078&gtlang=en