Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VANDUGEGS

To all members,

My forum name, VANDUGEGS
E-mail, VANDUGEGS@YAHOO.CA
MSN Messenger.

First, I have been on and banned from another forum,(besseler).I guess I did not give out enought information or show all my video's, to everones request. I was also called a fraud.
People can make up their own mind.

I have been working on a gravity powered machine for 25 years. I have built a few and have had my best results, 3.5 years ago. This machine is 6 feet in height, has over 200lbs of moving weight and starts on it's own. I am having a replication built but it is taking longer then I thought, also I did not put a time frame on it's completion. I need this new machine in order to prove it can be built by another person and to have a genorator and a tec, installed in-order to show that the machine is not slowing down and has extra output.

I will try to answer any questions, you may have.
I would preferr to chat or use E-mail. What ever works for you.
Never give up, it can and has been done.

Take care

Darrell

FreeEnergy

hartiberlin

What kind of principle are you using? Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

VANDUGEGS

Good afternoon.

Overunity, I would have to say, it works for me.

My six foot machine has an accumulative, torque of 4.5 lbs at 3 o'clock. It takes all this weight (torque), for the six foot machine to start up.
I always use the hour locations to explain, so please bare with me?
The video of the first start up, explains much more.
Obviously, I can not show this on an open forum. At lest not right now, ( I or we will figure something out ).
I will discribe the first start up, of my overunity machine. I was very lucky, when I took the first video. The reason I say this is, when I let go of the machine, it only moved about 3 inches, the same with the next try. The reason it did not start, was the one weight, at 1:30 was not at it's outside location, a distance of 1- 3/4 inches, was the deference between, stat up or not. When I put the weight where it belonged, the machine started for the first time. It moved very slowly, for the first 10 inches, then even slowed down, for the next 10 inches, then it started to speed up. Their were problems but some fine tuneing, took care of them.
At one of my start ups, a spoke was bent, when it did not do, what it should have. The spoke is 3/4 inch round steel and the machine had only moved about 60 to 90 degrees. I wish I had a video of that. It shows the power of the machine.
I did a search for all videos and found over 1300. Many were copies and ofcourse family videos. As it turns out, I only have 239 videos of the six and eight foot machines. I also have some old video of the first wooden, six foot machine, that I had built over 13 years ago. This wooden machine proved the method I was using. In fact, if I had built it better, I could have put one more part on it and this E-mail would not be taken place.

Why am I here, To meet others with an interest in putting a gravity machine on the market or even building one of their own. I have some, but not all the math that would be needed in order to build a specific siize or a machine that will have a certain power output. You need to remember, that this machine needs to be a certain size, just to operate itself and then more of the important variables, so as to have power output, at the axle.

I use the word machine, because I have not found the correct wording or name. ( Engine, Motor, Turbine), do not seem to be correct.
I do have over 12000 photo's. Again, of the machine and others. This will take some time to separate.
I have said that I was on another fourm, I was called a fraud and banned. That fourm was for perpetual motion. I do not believe in that nor need to look in any other direction.
I have described my machine, by comparson as or with, ( windmills using the wind) and offcourse, my machine uses the pull of GRAVITY.
A good machine that can be put just about anywere, even the ( Moon or Mars), but getting back to were we are for now.
I would like to find a person from each country and be sure it gets on the market in each country, with equality.
I do not believe a monopoly would be a good thing or even possible.

First things first. I have made a deal to have this machine replicated and thus, verified.
Unfortunataly, I did not put a time frame on this deal. He has said, he cannot finish the machine without my help. So thier goes a year and a half of my time and more importantly, a machine that can not be replicated by at lest one that other person, that I must say, was given a great chance. What now, one person at a time.
I do believe, it must  be built by another person, inorder to prove the workings of the machine and to me, the importance is the genorator and tachometer hookup, that was suppose to be included with a finished product.
He  would have been compensated as the deal said. I know I have to find others to build this machine and I would put a time frame on whatever the deal is.
I will try sending a photo of the first model I built, while in welding class.

Ask any questions you like and I will try to answer.

Darrell

hartiberlin

@VANDUGEGS
What should that photo show ?
Why don?t you show a clear photo of your machine ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum