Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeggerMan

Hi Darrell,
Hmmm... I'm intrigued.
Have you got a a view of the whole device?
What method do you use to alter the radius of the weights as this is the critical factor in the working of this type of device?
Can you connect anything to the wheel hub to generate power or will this cause too much drag?

Regards
Rob

VANDUGEGS

Hello Rob,

You said, intrigued.
That is nicer then the previous comment. made by another. I wonder what a person needs to accomplish, to be able to make such a comment, (no disrespect intended), to anyone.
>>Have you got a view of the whole device? <<
I have many but they show too much. I will try to find another video that can be showen or maybe some photos.
>>What method do you use to alter the radius of the weights, as this is the critical factor in the working of this type of device? <<
That is part of it. It takes a few, what I call variables, to have the weights and measurements correct, in order to get start up. Then you need to make some adjustments for extra power output.
>>Can you connect anything to the wheel hub to generate power or will this cause too much drag? <<
On my machine, I have never had anything hooked up to it. It does have an axle for just such a reason. It will start on it?s own and I?ve had to keep it from going to fast. I now believe that such a machine will have a limited RPM. The video shows an experiment that is all. I posted it to show that some time and funds have gone into the machine and that it is not only an idea on paper.

I would like to discuss an arrangement to have another machine built with a breaking system, tachometer and a generator.
To date, I have not done any serious looking for a person that can build such a machine, and I hope they can also move this machine forward and onto the marketplace.
I will be looking for someone in the New Year. 

Regards
Darrell

nwman

I really shouldn't be telling anyone this but I am working on a design of mine that in some respects is similar to Darrell's. I have my doubts that mine will even work. I feel the math I have come up with shows that it doesn't work. However I am applying for a $150,000 research grant and I was told I have a 95% chance of getting. Hopefully in the next couple months. So if for some reason I can't make mine work and your design has something that mine doesn't that makes it work I just might be interested in learning more. However, as a businessman I won't sign any non-competition forms unless they are limited and I have the majority control. Which is more then a fair price to pay if your looking for investment capital for this kind of thing. Plus if it works even a 1% share in the design would be worth Billions! lol.

Tim

P.S. Darrell, I can't seem to get the video you posted to work. Any ideas why?

VANDUGEGS

Tim,

I do not know why the video would not continue working.
Let me know if you or anyone else would be interested in a conversation.

VANDUGEGS@YAHOO.CA

Darrell

hartiberlin

You need Quicktime player or Quicktime alternative codecs
with Mediaplayer Classic.
Look here:

www.free-codecs.com

@Darrel,
this video is nothing new,
the total machine is not visible, just the
lower switch mechanism...

I think from your standpoint of view it would make more