Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VANDUGEGS

Members,

People have asked how I have been so patient for 4 years. It is because I would not want to make any hasty decisions. I believe some strategy is absolutely needed and necessary.

I do not think any one country should have a monopoly on such a machine. This is why I have said I would like to find at lest one person in each country, to manufacture and distribute the machine, this way, maybe an even playing field, could become possible. All countries with their own new power supply and we know that some need it more then others.

In Ontario, we need to replace 80 percent of our energy production and build more for the future. The future power requirements is what I was going to look into, world wide, then people can continue with the jobs they have. If this machine can provide future power requirements, then slowly changing the present ways of power production, would be a good start.

Darrell

PS Some people may be surprised at the amount I would except, for this Gravity Machine.

VANDUGEGS

A video for people with an open mind,

I found this video to show another person, then thought of this forum.
First, this is not a working machine, as you can see.
It shows why I could not let the machine spin very fast, not even as fast as it is in this video.
When I was standing at the three o'clock location, I was keeping it slower then what it is in this video.
As you can see, this machine must be built with its intended RPM in mind.
This video gives an idea of what the machine may have looked like, the first time it ran.

Happy New Year

Darrell Vandusen sr

VANDUGEGS

Hello members, Stefan.

10,000 and counting, I have been waiting to reach the 10,000 mark so I can move on.
I have given the 4,000 plus members of this forum, more then enough time to get involved or at lest make some suggestions towards moving this machine forward.

I find it interesting that most countries around the world are supposed to be looking for new sources of energy, yet no one takes a look. The country I live in seems to only be interested in solving the pollution, after the fuel is burned and not to find something that has no polluting problems, in the first place.

I still do not understand, why people that have watched the videos I posted, are not able to understand, how and why, the machine works.
I know most people would like to see the full video of this machine, while it completes several rotations. Showing this video would be full discloser. I have never had anything hooked up to this machine, anyway. I?m sure there would still be questions, even if it were seen. Speaking of videos, I have not seen anything that others have been working on?

Machines that rotate are interesting but they are not enough. A machine must be driving an outside source that requires energy input, and then and only then, does the machine prove it has extra power. Without extra power it is just art.

It has always been my belief, that if someone could understand the 30-degree explanation, then he or she might get involved and I might let them.

Good luck to everyone on his or her endeavours. Never give up, it is possible.

Darrell Vandusen Sr
VANDUGEGS@YAHOO.CA
Green Energy Gravitional Systems, ( Sounds good to me )

hartiberlin

Darrel,
you have exactly got the point:
FULL DISCLOSURE
is needed to get some people involved and get people
to replicate the machines.

This is what we need and want on this website !

It is all about Open Source Energy development.
No hiding,no withholding.

Everyone will win in this situation.
As the energy market is very big,
everyone can make enough money also with full disclosure.

Especially with gravity wheels full disclosure is needed,
cause there have been too many fraudulent attempts been made..

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Dingus Mungus

Once a few of our members has replicated and found proof of overunity, I'm quite sure there will be lots of people interested in funding its further development. Anyone who's been working on this kind of research for years knows there have been lots of claims but no proof of concept yet, no way to get the device out. In a open source community replication and confirmation makes for absolute proof and act as a medium for R&D and funding, but only after replication.

I hope your claims are legit, but I've read things about you somewhere before...
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Quote from: FreeEnergy on December 31, 2006, 02:48:54 AM
GNU/GPL would probably be the best way to go if you need to patent. Then you can OPEN SOURCE it with no worries! :)

* see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License and http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Then we can help you start developement.

~Dingus