Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vondesastre

hey guys  sorry to barge in

after numerous calculations and synthesys>>> i think i found us a way to get real free energy

>> stay tuned

i will be needing as much feedback as possible from you

lets do it together

i guess that this is the purpose of this forum anyway

i stand on grounds that >>  many of our predecessors have opened ways but they all got stuck in their single lined research thus were unable to see the bigger picture

please feel free to join in

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3029.new.html#new

any contextual input will be welcomed

thanks in advance

VANDUGEGS

Hi Tim, how are you today?

You typed;

I don't have a lot of time to reply here but I did want to run one more thing by you. I will sign your NDA and do everything in my powers to help you if you can provide me with the following after signing:

1) A full, detailed video of at least 2 or more rotations. With no noise besides the machine. (( The answer to your request, is NO. ))
2) Full disclosure and details of what ever it is you think makes it run.
3) If I'm convinced I would like to fly to you and see it in person for review.
4) What is the current status of the wheel(s)?
5) What do you want from me or what can I provide to help you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I said this on the 12th.

If you have an open mind, fine, if not, Good Bye.

Darrel,
   What is your responce to my offer? You totaly avoided my offer when I beleive is the best offer you have reveived from a credable source. I have been kind and I'm not feeling the love! What is your answer? No one will try to recreate your wheel or give you money or help you in any more of a way then you have recieved already untill you can show a video of a clear 2+ rotations. I'm willing to sign a NDA and if convinced I'll help you. That is what your asking right? AAAAHHHHHHH! Don't make us put you on a black list on this site too. I hate to say it but this is your last chance with me!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Don't make us put you on the black list on this site too.  Do you have that power?

Then you said,  I hate to say it but this is your last chance with me!

This was and is enought for me, Your bad side, Don't make us black list you, ( WE, Us. )

Sorry Tim, I do not care for your typing and will not read your posts.

I know you and many others would like to see the machine , with it's rotations, however I made up my mind years ago, not to show anyone else.

When I first recorded this video, I did start by showing it to an engineer. I looked through the yellow pages and found a consulting engineer, willing to let me show them the video, so they could then confirm it and the machine, so as to have a person other then myself to say it worked as described. This man was a senior mechanical engineer, who has assisted me to this day, no charge.

Take care and good luck..

Mr Vandusen

jeffc

Quote from: VANDUGEGS on August 17, 2007, 01:56:16 PM
Hi Tim, how are you today?

You typed;

I don't have a lot of time to reply here but I did want to run one more thing by you. I will sign your NDA and do everything in my powers to help you if you can provide me with the following after signing:

1) A full, detailed video of at least 2 or more rotations. With no noise besides the machine. (( The answer to your request, is NO. ))
2) Full disclosure and details of what ever it is you think makes it run.
3) If I'm convinced I would like to fly to you and see it in person for review.
4) What is the current status of the wheel(s)?
5) What do you want from me or what can I provide to help you?

I said this on the 12th.

If you have an open mind, fine, if not, Good Bye.

Darrel,
   What is your responce to my offer? You totaly avoided my offer when I beleive is the best offer you have reveived from a credable source. I have been kind and I'm not feeling the love! What is your answer? No one will try to recreate your wheel or give you money or help you in any more of a way then you have recieved already untill you can show a video of a clear 2+ rotations. I'm willing to sign a NDA and if convinced I'll help you. That is what your asking right? AAAAHHHHHHH! Don't make us put you on a black list on this site too. I hate to say it but this is your last chance with me!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Don't make us put you on the black list on this site too.  Do you have that power?

Then you said,  I hate to say it but this is your last chance with me!

This was and is enought for me, Your bad side, Don't make us black list you, ( WE, Us. )

Sorry Tim, I do not care for your typing and will not read your posts.

I know you and many others would like to see the machine , with it's rotations, however I made up my mind years ago, not to show anyone else.

When I first recorded this video, I did start by showing it to an engineer. I looked through the yellow pages and found a consulting engineer, willing to let me show them the video, so they could then confirm it and the machine, so as to have a person other then myself to say it worked as described. This man was a senior mechanical engineer, who has assisted me to this day, no charge.

Take care and good luck..

Mr Vandusen

OK, now I'm really confused.  If you already have a "senior mechanical engineer" then why are you on this forum (and others)?  What is your goal?  Why do you need help?  What kind of help do you need?  If you already have this person, they are very qualified to rebuild your next device.  And if you decided years ago not to show it to anyone else, then again, why are you here? 

Do you seek funding?  Well, you're at the wrong web site.  This is a site for people who want to create a free energy device, and most of them want to do it opensource.

If you want funding, you and your engineer friend should be able to easily get investors to come see a WORKING VERSION.  And you MIGHT even get possibly an investment based on your video of the previous working version, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW THE VIDEO. 

That?s just how the world works Darrel.  When you are the person asking for help, you are not in the position to be demanding much.  The BEST you can hope for is that an investor would sign an NDA and then you show them the video and they will fund the next device. 

Heck in my industry (computers) trying to get investors to sign NDAs is very hard, at least from the big VC funds, they just won?t do it. 

I tried to tell you in my first message.  If you really have this working OU device (or need to rebuild a working model) then you?d better get an attitude change.  Unless you have great enjoyment in the thought of taking this invention to your grave without the world ever seeing it.

I?m not suggesting you must reveal it here, or anywhere online.  But there?s no question you?re going to have to start showing it to people if you really want to see it happen (and make some  $$).

Good luck,
jeffc

VANDUGEGS

Hello Members, JEFFIC & Mr Burns,

Some answers to your questions;

>>>OK, now I'm really confused.  If you already have a "senior mechanical engineer" then why are you on this forum (and others)?  What is your goal?  Why do you need help?  What kind of help do you need?  If you already have this person, they are very qualified to rebuild your next device.  And if you decided years ago not to show it to anyone else, then again, why are you here?<<< 

The engineer I talked about has been retired for some time now. He contacted the person that took over his position and we made an appointment. It turns out that you must be a businessperson for one year, in-order for them to help in developing a new product.

I am on this forum to gain information on what to and not to say.
I have always believed, that the more information the better.
I would like to see this machine on the market, in all countries at the same time. This should keep an even playing field, or at the lest, no monopoly for any one.

To prove this machine, I need to have it hooked up to a generator, tachometer and a breaking system. I would have it start by itself and run at a steady RPM, then I would slow it down, and then let it return to its original RPM.
I need to build a machine that is of a size that will have some extra power. You may wonder why the other machines will not do. The problem is, the other machine only had about 8.5 inch lbs, and this is not enough to hook up a generator. Plus, now I know how to build a machine, with the extra power required.
It took a long time to finally get the machine to work, so to show it to just anybody is not an option.

I have talked about the machine, with people that I have had a face to face and I do not think it is very wise, to give away information to someone just over the net. I have said, I prefer talking on MSN and believe that is a good start. Conversation, will tell more about a person,then typing.

If some one wants to build this machine, then tell me what you want, for what you are offering and be ready for some questions.

Darrell

VANDUGEGS

Hello Stefan,

I was thinking, that before ending this post, I would offer you an opportunity to hear the latest explanation of how this machine works. I believe it is as strait forward as it can be.
How it concentrates the power or torque, were this power comes from and how it is used to operate the machine in the first place.
If you are interested and have the time, let me know.
You can then have the last say and let your readers hear your final decision.

Darrell

Hello Members,                  Aug 31/07

This is an addition to the post, as I was waiting until this day.
My apologies for not knowing more about the forums and their uses. I did not know about the open source forum, if I did, I would not have posted.

It is unfortunate; no one accepted my offer to build my machine, as required.
My E-mail address is known, so if you change you mind, let me know, for I will not be posting here again until I can tell you everything you need to know.

Take care and never give up on your individual goals.

Remember, allways listen to all the pieces of the puzzles, then make up your own mind, what to use and what to disregard.

Darrell Vandusen Sr

PS  Always  x