Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

For Woopy: Explanation for why you lose 1/2 energy in a capacitor

Started by MileHigh, May 20, 2012, 11:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Magluvin:

For the motor I think the idea is to not put a load on it.  I am being pretty loose calling a motor an "inductance" but certainly we know that there are coils in a motor and there is a flywheel in a motor.  So presumably both aspects will help.

In a way you can say all computer power supplies are based on this technology.  They are called switching power supplies.  You have a simple and "dumb" rectified sine wave + capacitor generating a relatively ugly DC waveform with a lot of AC ripple superimposed.  Then MOSFETs switch on and off at about 20 KHz and generate tiny little pulses that charge an output capacitor to keep it at a constant DC voltage under varying loads.  A servo control system decides how long the MOSFET pulses on to maintain the very clean DC output.  I may be off on some of the specifics but the basic idea is correct.

If someone runs a simulation for the cap connected to coil connected to cap scenario, at least you will see the energy sloshing around.  Monitoring the amount of energy in each component would be interesting.

MileHigh

NerzhDishual

@Woopy

You quoted my previous post. OK.
Actually, I did not want to blow my own horn.

Here is my web page about these caps (= Condos in French slang) experiments:
http://freenrg.info/Condos/
No cheating at all here.
These are old stuffs.  You can consult the OU dot Com records.

Now, anybody can criticize, mock, ridicule, scoff (at) me.
I really do not care. I'm 64 YO. I'm not a Scientist.
I do my best mostly using my Right Brain.

Very Best from Brest/Brittany/France,
Jean
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Magluvin

Hey Nerzh

Do you have the setup?  The counter and rubber belt look pretty snug, offering some respectable resistance for the motor to work against. Mh, I believe was thinking that the motor had some inertial rundown as the charge transfer is on the second half of completion. But I see that the motor might stop fairly instantly once power is no longer driving it.

What Im wondering is, if you could do the tests over( just one that you were happy with) and instead of counting turns of the counter, just keep track of time to finish and voltages of the caps, but do the same test without the counter as a load on the motor. It would be interesting to see if the end voltages in the caps are different letting the motor freewheel as compared to loaded with the counter.  And even a third test would be a small flywheel on the motor, which would lend to what MH was saying about the motor acting as a generator during final wind down.

Went through your paper, and going to read it again. Nice work. ;]

Mags

NerzhDishual

Hi Magluvin,

Thanks for answering.

I do not dismantle my setups.
One drawback: all these bl' "apparatus" are scattered over my house. :P
Fortunately, my wife is an angel... :)
-----------
The French man J.L Naudin site is : "The Quest For Overunity"
http://jnaudin.free.fr/
My site could be the: "The Mess for Over-Unity"
http://freenrg.info/The_Mess_4OU/
------------
Kidding appart:
Yes: I still have the setup.
Yes, the counter and rubber belt are pretty 'snug',
You mean 'tight'? Yes, It offers real resistance.
---------------
OK! I see what you mean. It is perfectly clear.
The idea of merely keeping 'track of time to finish' and caps voltage is, IMO, very creative.
No load needed. Just monitor the time.
Now: a small flywheel: just another creative idea. Thanks.

Does the motor act as a generator is a real question.
But? All these motors are (officially) 'UN' (Under Unity). No?

Anyway, in spite of my natural laziness (worsening with age) but according
to your suggestions I will make more experiments.

But, Finally? anybody can do it. No?

Very Best,
Jean
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Magluvin

Hey Nerzh

Im not pushing you to do it. ;]  Its just that since you have done so much already, these tests would be a great comparison to what you have already done, using the same equipment. ;]

As for the motor generating, what I mean is, during the cycle from start to finish, maybe without the resistive drag of the belt and the counter, a freewheeling flywheel could give quite a different outcome.
Im really interested in the voltage outcomes in the caps mostly. The time it takes will help indicate higher or lower inductance in each case.  ;]   Im thinking any inductance in the motor will be different using the motor unloaded or flywheel added, giving us something other than just the inductance to store energy in a magnetic field but also store it in physical motion of the armature and flywheel, where with the counter, belt load, power must be lost in the mechanical resistance. ;]

Not that I consider the counter/belt resistance as useless. I just think these tests would give more detail as to what is happening and help others and myself use that knowledge to possibly expand on it for further discoveries, if anything interesting comes of it. ;]

Thanks Nerzh. I like your idea.  What you have shown is that you can transfer more energy cap to cap and get physical work done, as compared to just a cap to cap balance out in voltage and losing 50% while doing it.  ;)

Mags