Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BlackLight Power Hydrino Tech validated by 6 independent and reputed entities

Started by Omega_0, May 23, 2012, 08:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

This is great news!  The validation of BlackLight Power has been long awaited.

When something novel is discovered, new theory arrive natural into the scene as it should.
The other way around is impossible. Theory never will preceed any great discovery.

Almost 100 years old quantum mechanics never made it above theory.
All experiments performed to prove quantuum theory just created more contradictions and paradoxes.

The birth of Hydrino theory, on the contrary, did evolve out of an innovation, which should be the criteria for any scientific theory,
since this criteria would make any stupendous funding impossible like that of the fifty year old dead end hot fusion project.
These guys are still ripping off the society with an exclusively theory based research. No groundbreaking scientific discovery has ever come to life from mere theory.

Mankind still know too little about the workings of matter and its relation to time and gravity to try going for innovative results based on pure theory.
The winners of today are all those guys thinking outside the box, since the scientific fundaments all still just are provisoric models and more often
are in the way for progress than helping us forward.

Only those who got the delicate ability to balance between rigid scientific method and open minded childlike curiosity will make the jump into a novel discovery.

Gwandau

PS123

With the power off a pocket-sized kW-reactor I can build a pyramid too. We all can !
At the end we all bee pharaoh. Maybe that is what the end off the Mayan Calendar means.
Elevate H instead off burning C. Create instead off destroy. So simple. Why has nobody thought of that before ?

Peter   

sparks

Imagine that.  This would be transition of an electron from a 1s orbital to a 1littler orbital.  Electron cooling technique or orbital collapse with resulting photon emission.  I can not understand why this would be so implausible.  Cool that electron down enough and you get a neutron which my goodness is more massive than a proton.  Almost like the mass of the proton combined with the mass of the cool electron.  Very counterintuitive.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Omega_0

This may be connected to the topic. NASA has now recognized the reality of LENR. In an article published today, Bushnell writes:
Therefore, the LENR situation and outlook is the following:

Something real is happening.
    The weak interaction theories suggest what the physics might be.
    There are efforts ongoing to explore the validity of the theories.
    There are continuing Edisonian efforts to produce "devices" mainly for heat or in some cases transmutations.
    There are efforts to "certify" such devices.
    NASA LaRC has begun LENR design studies guided by the Weak Interaction Theory

http://futureinnovation.larc.nasa.gov/view/articles/futurism/bushnell/low-energy-nuclear-reactions.html
http://youtu.be/42hrCRx1JJY
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison