Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BlackLight Power Hydrino Tech validated by 6 independent and reputed entities

Started by Omega_0, May 23, 2012, 08:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega_0

http://www.american-reporter.com/4,468/1.html
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/electricity-generated-from-water-blacklight-power-announces-validation-of-its-scientific-breakthrough-in-energy-production-2012-05-22
http://www.blacklightpower.com/technology/validation-reports/

QuoteDr. Randell Mills has scored one of the greatest triumphs in scientific history, fellow scientists say: a way to use water vapor to produce any amount of cheap electricity.

Multiple scientists from six research universities and Fortune 500 companies have now provided a hefty stack of successful validation studies for the Blacklight Power CIHT fuel cell that may let drivers go 1,500 miles on nothing more than a liter of water, the company announced Monday.

So This becomes the first ever validated overunity device in the history of mankind. This news is BIG.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

e2matrix

Glad to hear Blacklight is finally getting this attention.  I always figured they had the real deal.  I just hope they can start making units available soon.  The alternate energy scene may be filling up fast with products between this, the LENR devices, quentron and others. 

pix

I would like to hear Mr. Park, speaker from American Physics Society.
For many years he was scrutinising Mills, laughingh at lower  energy states of hydrogen.
I would like to see all those critics- where they are now?

I have been following Blacklightpower progress since 1996, always had hydrino theory at the back of my head.
I wish Dr. Mills finally marketing sucess.He put a lot of efforts over many years to explain process and create solid theory.
Quite contrary to what others are doing, for example Rossi- he doesn't have a clue why Nickel + hydrogen can give excess energy.
The only thing he improved from work of Piantelli- is use of Nickel powder instead of Nickel rods. "His" E-cat gives more heat output simply because  order of magnitude bigger reaction surface of powder versus solid metal rod.
That is why I am sure Rossi will not get any patent.
Patent application was only to buy time to attract investors.

I do wish all the best for Dr.Randall Mills, he deserves this like anyone else.
Regards,
pix

Omega_0

I guess the device has been validated but the Hydrino theory is still a theory in its infancy. It'd be premature to say that the theory is correct. The device works, there can be other mechanisms.

However, if his theory is correct then we must declare the whole Quantum Mechanics as invalid. This will mean that there are many more possibilities. There will be new discoveries relating to atomic structure, subatomic stuff and probably unification of all theories including gravity. This will be even bigger than a fully validated OU device.

But for now, I'm happy that a real OU generator has become real finally.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

pix

Quote from: Omega_0 on May 23, 2012, 06:15:13 PM
I guess the device has been validated but the Hydrino theory is still a theory in its infancy. It'd be premature to say that the theory is correct. The device works, there can be other mechanisms.

However, if his theory is correct then we must declare the whole Quantum Mechanics as invalid. This will mean that there are many more possibilities. There will be new discoveries relating to atomic structure, subatomic stuff and probably unification of all theories including gravity. This will be even bigger than a fully validated OU device.

But for now, I'm happy that a real OU generator has become real finally.

That's is why Mr.Park atacked Dr.Mills very hard on many occasions.
It is hard to swallow for full time physicists that Randell Mills primary  academic background is medicine.
Personally, I don't see why hydrogen atom couldn't go below ground" state. If electron can absorb energy pocket and "jump" to higher orbit, why the same "ground state" electron couldn't give-off energy and "fall" on the lower orbit when in contact with a proper "energy hole" or "absorber"?
Maybe in our universe  electron "gound state" we know isn't the lowest one?
Just give it proper energy acceptor.
Mills explanation makes sense, is simple and approach is more from standard model than quantum one.
Mills frequently stated that standard model is enough to explain many phenomenoms and it is not necessary to go into "very sophisphicated quantum approach".
Quantum Mechanics is now such "hermetic" and contrary to logic, that only few could understand this language.
If Mills proves himself right, all that "hermetic quantum mechanics" approach some physiciss love to use become questionable.
It is harder to find simple explanatons and solutons.
The more sophisphicated explanation- it is more probable that ones don't know what is talking about but wants to sound professional in laymans eyes.

Regards,
pix