Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuously Flowing Water Theory

Started by johnny874, June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

By having water in the top reservoir drain into a bucket, as the bucket descends it also pumps the
reservoir back up again. And when it nears the bottom of it's travel, it empties into the lower reservoir.
I think you'll get the basic idea.

Ghost

Quote from: johnny874 on June 22, 2012, 10:21:50 AM
  By having water in the top reservoir drain into a bucket, as the bucket descends it also pumps the
reservoir back up again. And when it nears the bottom of it's travel, it empties into the lower reservoir.
I think you'll get the basic idea.

Looks great and I really get the idea now!
It's like using the weight of itself (water) to pump itself through means of leverage.
If I had the money and tools and/or skills I would try to build this.
Maybe someone can simulate this in a physics simulating program.
Thanks for sharing.

peace.

johnny874

your welcome ghost, I think with something like this, while it might be educational, people would buy one because it would be unique.

johnny874

@All,
There is a neat little trick to this. Since the water in the top reservoir supplies the working force, it's the volume everything else will need to work with.
an example of this is when the pump pumps one time, the volume of water it moves into the static head is the same as in the reservoir. They would be considered 2 different parts of this idea.
And if the water bucket dropped 8 inches to operate the pump, at a 4:1 ratio, the pump would need a depth of 2 inches. It might work slowly but still something I would think people would be fascinated by, after all, it would keep doing it's thing without power  :o

Jim

JEJEHO

Hi Jhony,

The subject of this forum is "Continuously flowing water theory".Insted of writing on the above subject you are writing about christians unnecessarly.If one or two christians done something bad doesn't means that all christians are bad.In the world most   of charity money was paid by christians.To have a hatred on one or two people you are blaming a big community of the world.

I saw all your posts you are writing about christians.Can you please stop this in future.

Do your work or research and write about that. :(

Nixon