Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuously Flowing Water Theory

Started by johnny874, June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

excessAlex

Idea

yes..i know, the tube at the bottom should be placed as high of the lower reservoir..  ::)

johnny874

Quote from: excessAlex on June 29, 2012, 06:42:31 AM
Idea

yes..i know, the tube at the bottom should be placed as high of the lower reservoir..  ::)

excessAlex,
I was going to say I like it. One thing you would need to add is a reservoir under the water bucket. When the water bucket empties into it, it would float the water bucket back up reseting the pump. I think this part of the design will always need
to be a 2 stage set up. This would let one reservoir  reset the pump while the other (lower) reservoir primes (fills) the pump.

Jim

excessAlex

actually the animation above lacks some check valves and shutoff valves. The mechanism that I have shown schematically does not move in a native, but must be adjusted by opening and closing the valves so as to allow time for the containers to exchange the liquid, and passing air to the piston when it is in the rising phase and in the filling phase.

Bearing in mind that the two intermediate containers - when empty - have the same weight, and the lever that moves them is 1:1 my only question is: Can the weight of the water in the upper-intermediate vessel to overcome the force of gravity and friction of the pipes to allow liquid to back up the container at the top? .. I thought of working with containers from 30 liters up, maybe 100 liters ..

I hope you understand everything that I wrote, english is not my natural language

( P.S. That animation has its flaws, because I'm not quite able to make animations, some solutions that I have represented are done so because I could not do better with the drawing software .. Actually you can improve it a lot )

johnny874

Quote from: excessAlex on June 29, 2012, 11:54:55 AM
actually the animation above lacks some check valves and shutoff valves. The mechanism that I have shown schematically does not move in a native, but must be adjusted by opening and closing the valves so as to allow time for the containers to exchange the liquid, and passing air to the piston when it is in the rising phase and in the filling phase.

Bearing in mind that the two intermediate containers - when empty - have the same weight, and the lever that moves them is 1:1 my only question is: Can the weight of the water in the upper-intermediate vessel to overcome the force of gravity and friction of the pipes to allow liquid to back up the container at the top? .. I thought of working with containers from 30 liters up, maybe 100 liters ..

I hope you understand everything that I wrote, english is not my natural language

( P.S. That animation has its flaws, because I'm not quite able to make animations, some solutions that I have represented are done so because I could not do better with the drawing software .. Actually you can improve it a lot )

excessAlex,
I wish I had watched the wmv. earlier. About the only thing that would need to be changed is the way the hydraulic piston works. I attached a drawing that shows how you can use leverage to increase the force for pumping and allow for easier resetting/priming of the pump.
Also, your English is quite good. What is your native language if you don't mind my asking ?

Jim

edited to add; I think I like the way you thought of better than what I came up with  :D
by the way, something working with a liter or 2 would be enough to impress most anyone  ;)

Ghost

I think using leverage is probably the best way to pump water up.
I don’t see this in excessAlex’s design.
I could be wrong though.