Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuously Flowing Water Theory

Started by johnny874, June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

Here's a possible smot device. If 2 magnets pull in a steel bearing equally, it could end up sitting between them. If so, the 2dn bsteel bearing could act like a cue ball when both magnets accelerate it into the one caught in a magnetic trap. And if it does, then up a little ramp and roll around to repeat.
Since this is an invention, if some builds it who is not one of my 3 "friends", a 50/50 split.

edited to add; one is the top view and one is the side view. just point he 2 bearings to the left.

Pirate88179

Quote from: hoppfield on October 28, 2015, 10:07:51 PM
  You really don't get it, do you ? Water can flow continuously. The object of this thread. But smart people like you and tinselkoala missed it. It is a shame you learned nothing about hydraulics from building a Heron's Fountain.
And even then, it is nice to be able to see if a static head can be manipulated by hydraulic theory. Yet all tinselkoala was capable of was his heron/zed fountain. He debunked Wayne Travis yet the 2 of you claimed an invention on the same principle. You're smart. I bet you went to school, right ?

edited to correct conjugation

I never claimed an "Invention".  I built a simple replication.  (Look up the definition if you do not know what that means)  TK took it to another level. (No pun intended.)

I did go to school and paid attention and actually graduated.  You should try it sometime.  It might help with your postings.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoppfield

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 29, 2015, 10:26:58 PM
I never claimed an "Invention".  I built a simple replication.  (Look up the definition if you do not know what that means)  TK took it to another level. (No pun intended.)

I did go to school and paid attention and actually graduated.  You should try it sometime.  It might help with your postings.

Bill

Bill,
  Do you mean when he called it zed ? And that came from Wayne Travis trying to apply the principle behind a coffer dam ?
That's not another level. The coffer dam was used to help build the Brooklyn Bridge back in the 1880's. How is that taking
it to another level ?
I guess you're referring to what he called the Folgers's Instant effect ? The picture attached is a capture I just made after searching Folgers's Instant effect. I find it laughable that you're a moderator. I mean supporting someone with no name and who stalks other members.
I think the beginning of this thread shows him either stalking or bullying me. And to think he is your friend.
By the way, I did go to school, that's why I know mechanical engineering. Yet as you posted, if I build a Heron's Fountain under your guidance, then you might think I know something. Your post is still there. And you have no schooling or experience in stuff like this but because you are a moderator in Joule Thief which is a clear violation of the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, I have to accept you know something ? Sorry, I think you're an idiot just like your friends are.

hoppfield

Bill,
  You just put Stefan in a bad position. You do know I went to school for Propulsion Engineering in the U.S. Navy.
  As ab hammer has posted, that's not blacksmithing and as for tinselkoala, who is he ? He's anonymous. And if it is
the beginning of this thread where he did nothing but harass me, I have posts from both you and tinselkoala for not considering
my having been educated and having served in the Navy as something that the 3 of you consider credible educational or work experience.
  Since I am a disabled veteran while ab hammer is not, I consider that serious. And that is also why I am building within what is allowed by physics.
You are simply unbelievable.

Bill, because your comments were ignorant, I have saved this thread again. I didn't bother you and tinselkoala in Joule Thief, can either of you show that I did ? If not, why have the 2 of you always harassed me ? I think it's because I am willing to work at something and perpetual motion is impossible. Easy way for you guys to look smart, right ? I guess you never will live down your mistake.  :-D

sm0ky2

Quote from: christo4_99 on June 11, 2012, 01:42:27 PM
In case this hasn't been said..."the same vacuum you are depending on to lift the water will keep it from descending ."

exactly.

The force of gravity on the static heads will balance out with the mgh of the water column and no flow will occur.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.