Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What would the state of the world be if energy was free....

Started by lol5535, June 17, 2012, 02:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@gauschor
QuoteBesides: if America had this UFO technology, they wouldn't crap around with their lame space program and lame rockets. They would proudly announce a new generation of space exploration based on their innovational technology. America always wants to be first. But they aren't because they still do not possess the knowledge of this technology.

I think they have the technology however there are a few issues associated with it, first if it was alien or proved the existence of aliens then what would these aliens have to say?. Well if the aliens said "there are no gods that's silly" then over half the population on Earth would probably want to kill them. Now one could ask why would we want to kill them? Well because it's easier to just kill them than admit they have been living in a fantasy and all the wars and torture and mayhem and money hording in the name of their gods was just a big old silly mistake. You see people don't take these kinds of "mistakes" lightly and after the alien high had worn off complete mayhem and mass suicide would probably follow because people need purpose.

You may find this odd but I actually saw a few Unidentified Flying Objects on a clear calm winters night, there was no sound, no engines belching flames, no exhaust plumes or vapor trails. Then one craft simply started accelerating from a stationary hover at a fairly low altitude and raced off into outer space in under one second. Now after I saw this I started thinking a little different, I started thinking bigger, and outside the narrow minded context of cities and states and countries with all their baggage. This world seemed pretty small and fragile and  really fucked up judging from what I see on the news every night. We think we are so responsible, so mature, so compassionate and intelligent but were just not because our actions have proven otherwise. We will not be judged by where we live or what we believe, we will be judged as a race by our actions and in this respect I think we have a very long way to go.

Actually my UFO experience taught me the most important lesson of my life, ----- If you want someone to blame just look in the mirror, blame them first.

Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Magluvin

Ive had some thoughts on electrical propulsion.

While looking into Faraday paradox, when the magnet rotates with the conductive rotor plate, something is happening showing that the lines of force do not originate from the magnet itself, but the magnet is like a magnifying glass of sorts, concentrating fields that already exist all around.

So, if when the mag spins with the conducting disk and current is drawn to a load, is there any drag on the rotor(mags/disk)?  And if we can apply external current to the disk and it acts like a motor, what is the "motor" pushing or pulling against, if the mag and disk are spinning as a whole?

What if we designed the Faraday dynamo/Nmachine differently? What if we could arrange the conducting plate/coil and the fixed mag to work these fields inline instead of in a circle?

I think a speaker magnet, pole pieces and plates attached, and then the voice coil fixed in place in the magnetic gap of the mag and pole pieces, might be a correct interpretation.

If you can imagine the way the dynamo works as it spins, you can also see that the fixed speaker coil in the speaker mag, has all the ingredients of the paradoxical dynamo function, except it should work by moving the speaker mag gen in a straight line on axis with the coil.

So if it does work in a straight line, as in generating current in the coil by moving in a straight line, could it provide propulsive force by applying current to the voice coil?

Mags

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone good day  >:(

What i believe is that FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN APPROPRIATE REACTION.  :'(

THE QUESTION IS "WHAT IF ENERGY IS FREE"

- Well i think the government will look for something to make it very expensive, and that's how simple it is  ;)

Example: a) The air we breathe is free but if you go to hospital it is very expensive right?   :D

b) The water is free from nature but when it is in the bottle then it is expensive.  :D

c) sorry its not a good joke.

d)  What i believe is that everything is free its just so happen that we are paying how it was transformed.  and so forth   ;D

Otit's  ;D

Bob Smith

Hey Teets,
You make me smile. The best things in life are free.
Bob

Mags --
I read your post. Did you see this video? Scroll to 19:30 and look at the setup, then at 21:00 you'll see a toroid at the end of the axle with the 2 discs being energized, and the rotors self-turning... Sounds kinda like what youwere saying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVUN3GsekKQ&feature=related
Bob

sparks

Quote from: allcanadian on June 20, 2012, 01:23:49 AM
@gauschor
I think they have the technology however there are a few issues associated with it, first if it was alien or proved the existence of aliens then what would these aliens have to say?. Well if the aliens said "there are no gods that's silly" then over half the population on Earth would probably want to kill them. Now one could ask why would we want to kill them? Well because it's easier to just kill them than admit they have been living in a fantasy and all the wars and torture and mayhem and money hording in the name of their gods was just a big old silly mistake. You see people don't take these kinds of "mistakes" lightly and after the alien high had worn off complete mayhem and mass suicide would probably follow because people need purpose.

You may find this odd but I actually saw a few Unidentified Flying Objects on a clear calm winters night, there was no sound, no engines belching flames, no exhaust plumes or vapor trails. Then one craft simply started accelerating from a stationary hover at a fairly low altitude and raced off into outer space in under one second. Now after I saw this I started thinking a little different, I started thinking bigger, and outside the narrow minded context of cities and states and countries with all their baggage. This world seemed pretty small and fragile and  really fucked up judging from what I see on the news every night. We think we are so responsible, so mature, so compassionate and intelligent but were just not because our actions have proven otherwise. We will not be judged by where we live or what we believe, we will be judged as a race by our actions and in this respect I think we have a very long way to go.

Actually my UFO experience taught me the most important lesson of my life, ----- If you want someone to blame just look in the mirror, blame them first.

Regards
AC
We are truly at the bottom rungs of intelligent life.  Now those little plasma folks been round long time.  Plasma is the most prevalent form of matter we can detect in the Universe.  Why wouldn't intelligent life evolve in that form before chemical beings crawled out of the mud.  I have seen lights in the night once back in the 70's and it wasnt any nazi built tin can.  I was turning off the sprinkler in the front yard at dusk and this assembly of lights drifted over my neighbors house about 30feet over the ground in a ring.  Couldnt see any structure between them.  Goes over the top of my house so I ran around the back and poof they were gone.   Find out later there were all sorts of police reports and they were dismissed as a new bar opening up and using sky beacons.  Ya. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love