Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler , Karl I! The fat lady is gonna sing , haters bring it I'm not skeered .

Started by christo4_99, June 28, 2012, 06:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

johnny874

Quote from: ace569er on February 18, 2013, 01:07:00 AM
Well if you had a clue....lol. You know that to make the ball curve is resistance. Plus a little friction. To overcome it the force must be increased from zero. So mathematically the ball must take energy from the magnet to the wire to the pendulum to the springs ect. back to the ball. Meaning it's getting energy from the magnet to run.

Uh, actually the ball and track provides an opposing force to the magnet. Going along with Newton's 3rd law of Motion, F2 = -F1.
If you understood this, then you would know that because the ball continues to follow it's path at about the same velocity, the resistance the track provides is the opposing force to the magnet. ie., it doesn't allow the ball to react to the magnet but the magnet can react to the ball.
And the reason the ball moves at all is because it's track is tilting up behind it pushing the ball forward. If this didn't happen, then the ball would roll to quickly and then the timing of the magnets would be off.
Think I'll stick with Bessler  ;D

ace569er

There are 3 sets of 3 magnets on top. 2 pull the ball and move away as it passes. The first ball magnet is not at an opposite angle, they are parallel. So rubbing the rail is the counter force. Then it moves with kinetic energy to the  field range of the horse shoe magnet, prior to the top magnet. On the way, it should have resistance from the rail. with no counter force but it own energy. Plus friction, which should slow it, but it does not. The creator's own words say that they don't receive the magnet counter forces because they move out of effective range as the ball passes. The third magnet is pulled down, which is the only magnet counter force you speak of. Then that magnet's tension is transferred to the center spring. Which I don't see were that motion goes unless there's a fourth pendulum?
   The ball also sees resistance as it passes over the tension level connected to the angled weight, just right, of each, main, pendulum. The wire is 45 degrees from the magnet pulling it, and the ball hitting it. There's is were newton's law applies, the most. The wire and  upper magnet take the energy and transfer it.  That moves the pendulum &  inner ring. Which even tilted at .002 is even more resistance, & FRICTION to curve the ball. To have the circle magnet pull it just before dropping out of range as the ball passes.
   Even the creator asks were does the energy come from. Seance energy is lost to heat, when transferred. And energy is transferred 5 times per 120 degrees of rotation. Newton's third law does not over come, the second law of thermodynamics, which should stop the ball. Which is why  all things that show Newton's third law. Come to a stop. I really did not feel like breaking it down like that......

murmel

I think you also need to have magnets in the bottom of the construction to move the pendulums in that yin , yang pattern...shown in one of the movies..

ace569er

Possible. I have not been able to see the bottom, very well. I know the pendulums themselves have magnets on them. Still lost with the central spring. Were does that energy transfer go? The overhead magnet is only connected to the  spring and following overhead magnet...