Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3 Aug 2006 Israel nuked by Syria and Iran per Bible Code Matrix

Started by clenton1, July 13, 2006, 02:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clenton1

Bible Code Matrix says on 3 aug 2006 Israel will be
nuked. 2-4 aug 2006, Hamas will attack Jerusalem.
Syria and Iran will be nuked by USA. And China will
nuke LA, CA via navy (shipping containers).

Did you know in the Bible Code Matrix of the beheading
of Nick Berg, and Daniel Pearl.

2006 Asteroid will hit Indian Ocean and 2010 will hit
southern India.

Total dollar failure and depression USA 2006-2008

Many more Matrixes like over 200

For more info about Bible Code Matrixes
clenton allison
clenton1@yahoo.com

aarnold

hehe so lets wait for 2,3 and 4 of august... if it's true I contact you for the other ones...
regards
Augusto

TheOne

whatever bible you read its crap, you will see in one month if i was right!

clenton1

Maybe you do not understand the Bible Code? The same bible you and I read was encoded by God with Bible Code. With the help of a computer we are able to decode God's thoughts. The Bible Code does not teach you anything, but confirms that His Word is truth. Every Bible Code matrix is 100% correct, but it is not known untill after the event happens. To decode God's Matrix about the event you need to know key words like "Nick Berg" and God put in Hebrew of Torah these words as follow: Nick Berg, death, the prisoner, beheaded. His son, in May, 8th (day the body found).
When "Atomic Artillaryman" was  key worded for the Bible code Matrix these words were returned by the matrix: Atomic Artillaryman, Jerusalem, Ramallah, Ambusher, Suddenly, Annihlation, Destroyed, Ruin, Smitten, Smoking, Appalling, Fire, Great Noise, Lethal, Terrible, Death, Panic, Terror, Wailing, Transporter, Trawler, 9th of Av 5766 (3 aug 2006). This is the date on which Jerusalem and the Temple have been destroyed previously - twice. Once by the Babylonians and once by the Romans. Bible Code is God telling us He knows all and encoded the words of a event over 4000 years ago, so His Words of New Testament are our truth for salvation.

clenton1@yahoo.com

mark australia

Well the 3rd and 4th of August are gone and we have no nukes. i guess the bible cde has a little more work needed.
Kind Regards
mark