Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Device Successfully Invented !!!!

Started by jpt0507, July 07, 2012, 11:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidneo

Thanks e2matrix  and jpt0507 please accept my apologies for my reaction . there is to much scamming out here sometime honestly i tend to loose my patience with people willing to play with peoples hopes specially in these hard times .
i took a look at your device .
i like the way your are using simple principle elegantly .The  Hydro static Paradox will act on the pistons to push them upward if the doors are open .but where i am little  confused is when you talk about changing the water weight i can see how you can actively produce an unbalance using these masses but not the way you described it here .
in my opinion  there is ways to make it simpler but i will wait for your response about the masses

here is a link to the key of this device
http://scubageek.com/articles/wwwparad.html

MT

Quote from: jpt0507 on July 07, 2012, 02:01:23 PM
Hello Neptune,

I have decided to follow your advise. Attached is a full description of my free energy device which I call Energy Machine. Like I said in the message I posted previously, I am ready to give a reward of $500.00 to anybody who can find a flaw in my theory that can not be overcomed. So, please read this theory carefully and then let me know if you agree with me that this device will successfully create energy.

I  think that it is better to print the first attachment because it can be hard to go through this theory by scrolling up and down on a computer screen.

I believe that this invention could change the world and make it a better place to live in for everybody, so please if you think that this device will really works, spread the word about it because this is the only way we can overcome scientific scepticism about free energy and make this invention a reality.

Please read my first post about this invention in order to know the reasons why I decided to make this invention public on this forum!

You can either post your comments here or send me a private email at twagirayezu_pierre@hotmail.com

Hi Jean-Pierre,
First of all thanks a lot for publishing this. Very few people here do openly reveal all! details of their idea.
As I see it, the claim made here is that one can make specially formed water filled object essentially heavier with just opening of the door at the bottom of top cylinder.  The door can be a valve and the piston a rubber membrane.
Except math I read your doc carefully and like the idea very much. I would be really sad (for awhile) if it turns out not working at the end.  I got a bit confused by your drawings that are rectangular but equations are used for cylinders. Attached is how I see your device in top down view. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm convinced of existence of the Fa force that's fine. My only worry is the inverter of the Fa, I wonder whether it is also in reality possible to redirect force in such way. For example I'm unsure of the force Fr directed downwards whether it is really sum of Fs + Wm. Need to think more about it. Fs seems to me not only lifting Wm but also fulcrum a bit.

I think this idea badly needs a proof of principle for takeoff.

Marcel

tinu

Hi Jean-Pierre,

"For the lever of Diagram 2, we have also Wm *x ≈ Fs * y at equilibrium and the force Fr acting at the fulcrum of the lever is equal in magnitude to Fr= Wm + Fs", Jean-Pierre Twagirayezu's Energy Machine 680.doc , pg7.

"Fr= Wm + Fs" is wrong.
The sum of forces holds true in vector form only. Sum is correctly written in the diagram but the direction of Fr is wrong.

Best regards,
Tinu

AlanA