Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Low heat source electric generator

Started by DaS Energy, July 15, 2012, 04:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaS Energy

Carbon Dioxide the weirdest gas ever. Begins as a block of Dry-Ice. Heat increase changes to gas, then to liquid, then to gas, then to Dry-Ice. It’s the only gas that behaves like liquid.

The energies of CO2 are thousands times greater than Steam.
Energy as a force is measure in bar, one bar being the equivalent of 14.2 PSI or one atmosphere.
[/size]
[/size]
CO2 gas at temperature above 31.2* will not convert to liquid no matter what compression is applied.[/size]
One litre of Water, Steam or Gas per second at 9 bar pressure passing through a turbine generator produces 720 watts. Any increase in bar pressure or volume per second increases the wattage output.[/size]
Working from a base line of 0* Celsius Steam is beginning to format 100*C whilst CO2 has already reached 7,000 bar.

The attached diagram operates in two different mode, the first below 31.2*C using the cooling loop of a fridge to cool the hot gas before going to the compressor which squeezes the gas into liquid before feeding it back in heating point.

The other uses a boiler and exploits the fact CO2 at temperature above 31.2*C formats into Dry-Ice. At 100*C it’s 50/50. 50% Dry-Ice coats boiler ceiling and wall and the other 50% remains high pressure hot gas.
This design does away with the fridge cooling loop and instead exploits the Dry-Ice field constant in the boiler.
CO2 though gas but behaving like liquid is force drained from the bottom of the Boiler then piped back through the Dry-Ice field which cools the CO2 gas back to liquid. Hot gas exiting the Boiler forces the cold liquid at the same pressure as the gas exiting the boiler. The cold liquid at force then drives a Hydro turbine which empties into a screw pump Boiler feed. The technology is fully sealed and 100% recycling.
[/size]

bugler

Where did you get this information.

It sounds quite interesting.

DaS Energy

Hello Bugler,

The design shown is our own work (Dad and Sons) DaS.

All information is Web available. See web site How Stuff Works. - Fridge.

Einstein developed the absorption fridge which has a Boiler. Kevinator added a compressor.

In a electric fridge the compressor picks up the cool refrigerant (CO2 now being R744) and forces it through a restrictor plate, this forcing of refrigerant also occurs in absorption refrigeration.

All we did was remove the restrictor plate and replace with a turbine. Then changed things so the compressor in place of feeding to the restrictor plate feeds direct to the boiler which feeds to the turbine.

The compressor is our own work, its an exension of the turbine shaft and is threaded. To reduce friction a small amount of water is carried on the threads making a seal behind the gas being compressed. The water does bot go into the boiler but drops out prior, flows back and is again picked up by the shaft thread. This creates if you like a pulse compressor. 

The temperature pressure diagram of CO2 is linked below.

Peter

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/DaSEnergy/290px-Carbon_dioxide_pressure-temperature_phase_diagram_svg.png

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/DaSEnergy/CO2Critical.png

markdansie

I know of a thermal superconductor that might improve it further. drop me an email.
I am wondering if you have calculated the thermal to wok equation

kind regards
markdansie@gmail.com

markdansie

I have a silly question, what is the energy needed to keep the dry ice at temperature. can it wok at a higher temp if your thermal heat was higher

kind reards
mark