Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Build Kits Available from PlasmEGR Noble Gases Engine

Started by Hope, August 10, 2012, 12:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

http://plasmerg.com/kits.html

This explains the offer.  This is for a WORKING project kit.   I, for one, am going to order one and actively investigate getting a license as soon as I prove this incredible claim for myself.  Though the kit has no "fuel" gases included, the mixture recipe is printed for the making.    Making flat heads for a further build on a VW engine and modifying a VW distributor should be do-able.  Re-building the engine with pistons and O-rings would seem within reach of many brothers and sisters here on the forum.  I suggest if you do build a different engine using these principles and control board that you DO NOT start you first tests with a FULL  LOAD of "Fuel" gases.

Take it sensibly and with caution,  try a 1/4 load perhaps or something small enough to test the run loading of the mechanical parts.  Ensure that you DO NOT create to much power for your engine conversion design.  If the engine was a 75HP by FACTORY design it would be wise NOT to push that limit.    HAVE A GREAT FUTURE ALL!  (I will try to place the order form in our "DOWNLOADS" section in can the mysterious vanishing act happens yet again)

mscoffman

Hope,

You need to do some simple calculations on the output of the Plasmerg Popper
based in the estimates of what is being demonstrated at the Telsa Conference
from the videos.  I estimate 1RPS = 60RPM, weight 30lbs., throw 4 inches with
1HP being equals to 550 foot lbs per seconds. The Plasma Popper gives an output
of only .75Hp 1% of the claimed  250Hp/2 = 125Hp per cylinder of the final engine.
*but is  consistent with Papp's using nuclear material as his ignition source while the
Popper has none, therefore no gain is to be expected.*

This output power is 3000 times too small to see whether there is any obvious
thermodynamics violation during the operation of the Popper or not!

I claim that the "navy patent" engine which includes hydrogen gas in it's mix and makes it's
ignition source = LENR energy. (Info Hidden in plain sight, BTW.) Rather than Papp's nuclear
materials.

---

An interesting simple experiment would be to measure the cylinder temperature
rise with instrumentation while the Popper it is autocycling at 10Hz and reduce the
data. I expect one would see only unity energy gain, ie. no excess energy. If there was
excess heating it would indicate LENR in helium or something similar and would
be a positive unexpected anomaly. The heavier an element's atomic weight the
more energy it takes to undergo fusion.  So only the lightest is expected to fuse
My belief is that LENR specifically requires hydrogen gas.

---

See, I don't think Plasmerg has their ducks in row no matter what they think of themselves.
Without a high quality demonstration that includes data taking and on the spot data
reduction they are simply a faith based organization engaged in character worship.

In other words, from my perspective; "In God we trust...*All* others pay cash"

and credibility comes from convincingly demonstrating an operating device
while understanding it's operational methods hierarchy, no other way.

:S:MarkSCoffman

TinselKoala

I think what they are showing could actually a thermoacoustic engine of sorts. It's running on the thermal expansion-contraction of the gas, and is driven by the input of energy from the electronics.
A noble gas like helium is ideal for closed, gas-cycling thermal engines like Sterlings and TAs.

If anyone can get a VW engine to run using this system.... that would indeed be a miracle. And I've overhauled _many_ VW engines and aircraft engines of similar design, so I have some idea of what I'm talking about there.

To make a set of flat heads that would fit onto a standard 1600 cc VW engine is a trivial machine shop exercise and any competent machinist could make a set in a couple of hours. Especially if you don't need cooling fins or valvulation. However... it would be a waste of time, because you will never be able to make enough pressure in your cylinders to overcome the crankshaft bearing friction without actually burning some kind of fuel gas. Don't forget.... your noble gas "popper" VW will now be two-stroke and could also be developing some power during the "suck" phase as the gas shrinks from cooling... but also there will still be a lot of bearing and seal friction to overcome.

Hope

If you watch the complete demo you will see it lifts 400 psi 1.25 inches and that is at a very reduced volume of gases due to it only being a prototype model to show the principle.   I live near Boeing and know many people there,  the one engineer I do know is very optimistic on the power output results.   A new engine type will have to go through a lot of certification before it will every be in commercial aircraft usage,  so I don't expect to see this noble transition engine any time soon.   

Mark do you have a working device you can open source?  We respect your helping with so many projects and all wish we had something concrete to build. 

The hydrogen gas is a solid key and I wish more people would research hydrogen's importance in interaction with other atoms.  If Helium is the main string then Hydrogen is that main string plucked!  And that causes it to react with all the other elements, just as sound wave's do with its surroundings.

MileHigh

Anybody who is interested in this stuff should go the PESN web site and read the last three or four Inteligentry articles.  Much more importantly, you need to read all of the comments.  Mark E. and myself and others challenged John Rohner and exposed him for what he really is.  He has barely any technical competence and unfortunately there is simply nothing here.  And I really mean nothing.