Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Richard VIALLE's new theory about negative mass and overunity

Started by Pascuser, August 28, 2012, 07:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pascuser

You really don't understand what you see in the videos and what I wrote before.

As as said many times and as it is in the video, the scale with the spinning disk has NOTHING to do with the overunity generator. It is not a disk nor a scale. The only common thing is the theory behind it to design these experiments.

The overunity generator is an electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies and what you write only shows that you only watched firts video out of 7 and did not see at all the overunity generator.

If you don't watch the interview I can't help. Sorry, I have not much time to spend explaining that you must read and watch before all. I have a lot of work to do. You can call when you will have watched the videos, instead of only a fraction.; if not theere will be other peaople elsewhere. yet french people are beginning replication. I

f your harvest for overunity has exhausted here all too much to seek deeper because of no working devices and many other things fake or other, I understand because it is the way the system found to divert real research about it. You want to burry something exposed? The easy way: you give millions of false devices so everybody having spent years in nuilding only 10 of them will be discouraged for all his life. It works very well and is used since years. But I don't have to cop with the system results. We yet work on it, and we don't wait people to do OUR work about it. if you are not interestec because it is not enough proofable for you, then you can do something else; I won't blame you. I am not here to have people doing something for me, trying to catch workers as slaves, I am here to give something for people wanting to use it, no more. if you don't want to use it, don't use it.

I have built many devices not working at all; I now what this looks like; so I don't blame anybody. I have built too two working devices: Richard VIALLE one and a Tesla coil transmitter with Overunity. I could measure it durong months, and if you don't want to replicate it, I don't ask you to do it. The system won in many cases, I am not here to win again the system.

conradelektro

Quote from: Pascuser on August 31, 2012, 09:01:06 AM
You really don't understand what you see in the videos and what I wrote before.

As as said many times and as it is in the video, the scale with the spinning disk has NOTHING to do with the overunity generator. It is not a disk nor a scale. The only common thing is the theory behind it to design these experiments.

The overunity generator is an electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies and what you write only shows that you only watched firts video out of 7 and did not see at all the overunity generator.

I have not found any useful information about the "electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies".

Why don't you publish the schematics of this circuit?

Why don't you publish consistent measurements done on the "electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies".

Why don't you publish a comprehensible description of the "electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies".

Sorry, Richard Vialle seems to be nice man with many interesting theories, but to catch anybodies attention you have to give just a few good things:

- A clear description of the system you are talking about (if it is not a scale, if it is not a spinning disk, what is it)?

- A credible proof that it works (not hear say, and it does not make sense if you are not allowed to show it because it is someones intellectual property).

I do not understand which system you are talking about. There might be some hints and some glimpses somewhere in 7 videos, but I have not found them and they can not be very clear, otherwise I would have understood them.

Please, just one diagram, one schematic, one photo, one set of comprehensible measurements (supporting the OU claim) of the "electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies".

The theory might be outstanding, but why wade through it if I can never clearly see the OU device you are talking about.

You mentioned some electronics which some firm built. If you can not show it, we can not talk about it.

Yes, I am difficult, but you have not shown a "electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies" and you have not provided any proof that this invisible device is OU.

You show a big amount of theory. It would take years to try to understand it. But some clear information about the "electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies" could be understood fast. And if this is good information, I will be prepared to wade through a mountain of theory. But hear say and hints, why should I waste my time?

Yes, I understand, the scale with the spinning disk is some sort of proof of principle. But on the other hand you are saying "the overunity generator is an electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies". So, where is it? Please describe this electric device!

Have you personally built some scales or a "electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies"? We have seen some scales, but we have not seen a OU device that could be describes as a "electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies". Please show it in a clear and comprehensible way.

Do you want me to build some scale to prove a principle?

Or, if you want me to build a "electric device, with input frequencies and output frequencies", please give me clear directions. I am too dumb to build it after having seen the videos and after having read the PDF-files.

If you think that the information provided in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxFZmGKP4UI is scientifically useful or does allow replication, you are gravely mistaken. It is some casual discussion of alleged effects which one has to believe without any proof. How can one ever build this electronic circuits by just getting a brief glimpse. One needs exact specifications and a clear schematics.

You claim to be a scientist, so, please be scientific.

Greetings, Conrad

Pascuser

You have not watched the videos. Overunity generator, electronic, schematic is inside.

conradelektro

I looked at the discussions in http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum/index.php?showforum=35

Well, the usual endless efforts to replicate something difficult and inconclusive.

All very interesting, all very mysterious, all very much unclear.

Have fun,

Conrad

conradelektro

@Pascuser:There might be something, may be one day one finds something. But it is by no means in any way clear at the moment if there is OU or not.
Some experiments might give hope, some experiments fail (specially when replicated).
Your videos give many hints and many glimpses at different set ups (bobbins, windings, principal circuits), but nothing that could be considered proof.
As you say, convincing measurements need very good and expensive instruments and also a lot of experience.
I wish you good luck, for me the whole thing is way beyond my means and experience. I can only judge whether something is for me or not. Others might be taken off their feet by the info you provide, for me it is like so many things I have seen. But my opinion is not important, you have to convince real scientists and people who are able and willing to spend a lot of money for it.
First I was really confused by the scale and the spinning disk, now, having seen the various circuits and windings on many different cores in the videos, and the discussion in the French OU-forum, well, so what?

Greetings, Conrad