Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Hey Jimbo Oblivious:

Did you not even realize that TK's name is an anagram (look it up) of a famous person's name?  Someone we who play with electronics and electricity all know very well?

You didn't?

I'm shocked! (pun intended)

I'll give you a hint, he invented/discovered the rotating field which gives us our ac power in use today.

Since you appeared not to get this, i just thought i would tell you.  And no, it is not someone named Alan.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

bill,
I don't know of anyone wno would confuse Nikola Tesla with ab hammer. Can you show where your boyfriend discussed his work ?
Do believe I mentioned where tinselkoala showed Marconi's radio without mentioning how Tesla got his patent for the radio revoked.
Nothing personal billy boy but you guys need to learn the basics first. U guys r y I hate rookies, u don't have a clue.

Jim

johnny874

bill,
alan doesn't ciscuss Tesla's work.
How ever, because of it's gay reference, people are expected to be nice to him just as you are supporting him.

Jim, btw bill, everyone knows who I am because I voluntarily made myself known.
live with it !

added; bill, since what tk shows supports Marconi and not Tesla and his A.C. motor, can you show me what I have missed ?
From Marconi, you would need to go to Edison and his D.C. motor.
Something anyone would no !

johnny874

Pirate88719,
That is original. Saying because Alan lights up your life, he is like Tesla, you are right.

Jim

TinselKoala

Keep it up, Johhnny Doo Little. With every post you dig yourself a deeper hole, right along with Rosemary Ainslie.  This forum cracks me up.... I'm being attacked in three different places by three different people, all of whom are quite certain they know my name.... all different, all wrong. But they are all absolutely sure!
What a bunch of idiots you are. Jimpbo, YOU CANNOT PROVE ANY OF YOUR CONTENTIONS REGARDING ME, because they are all lies.

What is the date that you first posted your drawing of your chambers in the bottom of a Heron's Fountain?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, you moron. Post a link to your very first posting of that drawing.