Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Preserved for posterity. The incredible amazing Jim Thumbless exhibits who he really REALLY is, down deep inside.

johnny874

pirate88719,
yourself and tinselkoala mame an unusual claim. Only a real person can be an inventor. As such, you and tinselkoala have no ability to claim that you are inventors.
SORRY !

Jim

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on December 11, 2012, 09:59:04 PM
pirate88719,
yourself and tinselkoala mame an unusual claim. Only a real person can be an inventor. As such, you and tinselkoala have no ability to claim that you are inventors.
SORRY !

Jim

JohnnyDoLittle (or nothing):

Yes, you are sorry, I agree.  So, your name is really Johnny874 then?  You are using your real name here?  What BS.  So, I should look for patents under the name Johnny874?  You are so full of crap even you can't keep up with it.  So now you are claiming that Alan is Nikola Tesla?  What sort of drugs are you on over there?

Once again, please, please, learn English and also learn how to type and spell.  Also, I suggest you read and learn about gravity, engineering and please try to pick up some social skills.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 12, 2012, 12:33:12 AM
JohnnyDoLittle (or nothing):

Yes, you are sorry, I agree.  So, your name is really Johnny874 then?  You are using your real name here?  What BS.  So, I should look for patents under the name Johnny874?  You are so full of crap even you can't keep up with it.  So now you are claiming that Alan is Nikola Tesla?  What sort of drugs are you on over there?

Once again, please, please, learn English and also learn how to type and spell.  Also, I suggest you read and learn about gravity, engineering and please try to pick up some social skills.

Bill

Unlike you, I have posted my real name and where I live. This means that anyone who can access my account does not have right to idea's that I have posted.
Besides, I am a week and a half away from having a shop again. I have nothing to do but to enjoy what it is that I have been waiting for. In the mean time, nothing has changed for you and alan. It shows who the person is that has taken time to elarn something while posting in forums. Of course, with my background in engineering and manufacturing, it gave me a good base to build upon.
And Bill, in the first post, I announce my citizenship, city of residency and legal given name. Of course, something like the 4th or 5th post is yours so you have known that this information has been posted.
But as I mentioned, there has been no such diclosure by you or your friend. Your rants are merely because you are jealous just like your friend is. Your insults do not take away from what I have and am about to do. And afterwards if my build is successful as I believe it will be, you and your friend can go hide somewhere because you are anonymous posters.

Bye
                                                                                                                       Johnny874

@All, the link where in the first some personal information is given identifying who I am.
http://www.overunity.com/12597/my-invention/

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: johnny874 on December 11, 2012, 07:15:58 AM
  Let me get this straight, in the thread "why working openly is a bad idea", you stated many times I owe you an apology for stealing your idea and this after you post the way I plumb it. Not sure, but as usual you do sound like ab hammer but may be a jerk like him.
Your tolerances are not possible unless maybe you're a scientists working with molecules. Besides, any machinist I've known who has honed something to a tight tolerate says they honed it, not machined it. For some reason machinists like to say what process they use in doing something. Doubt you machined it. After all, you say you work to such precision then turn around and do a piece of crap Heron's Fountain which would have Heron rolling over in his grave.
It seems idiots usually have nothing to say except prove it to me or make impossible statements.
I'm not worried, you have nothing on me, I DID go to school and get good experience working the jobs I had.
But as you said, I am to prove to you because you have a big ego and no . If you did, you might be wanting to impress a woman and say hi to the guys in here instead of trying o impress them.
Do have to wonder though why the people in here would have a problem with my being affected by my medical issues and wanting to do something so I can speak out against discrimination against the hearing impaired. For Americans in here, they would actually be considered anti-American for thinking a disabled Vet does not have the same right to a life as they do. Simple fact and is reality.
By the way tk, everyone knows who I am but no one knows who you are and ab hammer is called steel teddy bear by his wife and tinselkoala is another way of saying the same thing. Remember her posts in besslerwheel where she called you that in her thread by lady silver rose. steel teddy bear, tinselkoala, same name, kind of why I think it is you Alan Bauldree. If not, not my problem.    :o 8)

edited to add; your little motor isn't overunity but is the original steam engine and like Heron's Fountain, something that is tried and true. You would sound more credible if you would include some of the history surrounding what you discuss but don't because it would come out as cut and paste, ignorance does tend to show itself given time. Bye bye little boy.

edited to add; here is a link to where some people are trying to discuss something while tinselkoala like ab hammer are discussing themselves. they might be different people but they have the same personalities.
http://www.overunity.com/8825/pulsed-dc-transformer-with-embedded-magnets/msg270972/#msg270972

Kind of how I know I am in the wrong place.

Heron invented it and he probably spent his entire life trying to figure out 'why' it wouldn't work. you are doing the same.