Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Have gone back over and read some old posts. it seems some people really have an issue with someone trying to build.
I'm not a wood worker but have been taking the time to learn. am going to take it slow with Bessler's wheel. Still need surgery before I can return to work and it does make things more challenging. After all, learning can be expensive because it does require doing something.
Have fun tk and Bill because tk is right, I don't belong in here.

johnny874

Quote from: truesearch on August 30, 2012, 06:09:48 PM
Jim:

I think what TK was poking at was your quote of " surface area of about 1.75 cubic inches ".

Generally people are accustom to seeing "area" measured in sq. inches (or sq. ft., etc) rather than using a volume measurement such as "cubic inches".

trueasearch

it's a bad habit I got into when I realized that 28 cubic inches of water can have a surface area of 28 inches. If the water drops one inch in level, it can fill a tube that is 28 inches tall with 1 cubic inch of volume per inch. that would allow for the water to drain into a bucket and cause the pump to work becasuse it would allow for the use of leverage. basically, the 1 lb. of water would have a 2 ft. drop. This violates mechanical principles because 1 lb. dropping 1 in. can only lift 1 lb. 1 in.so I guess lifting water 28 times as high pretty much would show where considering things only in one fashion can cause idea's to be missed that might work.
and for tk, I know ti would really take more than 1 lb. of water to pump a column 28 inches tall, but it would not be much more and with leverage, 1 lb. of water can drop 4 inches and create 4 times the force using leverage at a 4 to 1 ratio. no problem there.
Still, as I have been told by wise people, all I need is my job and my employer is being nice and holding it for me until I can get my medical situation resolved.
no reason it wouldn't work
truesearch,.here's a link to it. the idea at first was marginal but by the end of thread, it became something I like.
http://www.overunity.com/12426/continuously-flowing-water-theory/

TinselKoala

See, I told you. He meant cubic inches per inch. How can we be so stupid? Why, just as soon as everybody gets off his back he'll show us how one inch of water with 28 cubic inches of surface area will push up a column of water one inch thick and 28 inches high.

:-\

johnny874

tk,
when somebody wants someone else to demonstrate something, they're usually not rude about it.
In a way it would help to demonstrate a principle Bessler used in his wheels.
edited to add; you're just wanting someone to dance for you like a puppet to be your entertainment.
edited to add; since bill will be posting a video demonstrating something, I won't need to. it could be viewed by some that I am trying to keep up with him.

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 30, 2012, 04:41:30 PM
Yeah, and I'm sure you will PROVE ME WRONG.

Just as soon as you are feeling well enough to get out of bed.

Tinself Koala,
here is a quote from yours and Bills friend AB Hammer
>> 
I want you to build your wheels. For only then, will you see I was only trying to save you some time and money. But since you don't believe my opinion you have no choice but to build.  <<
  More of what he had to say  >>  Here is something my grandfather told me a long time ago. (he died at 96 years of age) he worked till the day he died.
>> Never retire in your hart or mind for that is a consent to death. <<
So when you give up, your heath will deteriorate. Now, have I been truly cruel? Only if you look at it as you have to be cruel to be kind. (http://www.overunity.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif)  <<
Talk about double speak. the post was dated >> Re: Sjack Abeling Gravity Wheel and the Worlds first Weight Power Plant« Reply #2282 on: March 20, 2010, 05:23:04 PM »  <<  Since I was building, in order for Alan to be "credible" like you, he wanted to sound wise by giving me good advice not to build because perpetual motion is not possible but then turns around and tellls me i have no choice but to build. I had a choice, this is my hobby. I can stand on my own two feet just fine. I don't have the need to attack someone like you do tk. You have nothing and dislike not being able to keep up with me. Alan was the same way. there is no reason I should have to tolerate harassment from people who do not share information in the pursuit of perpetual motion, yet I have had to tolerate it. While Alan tried saying I needed to build because I would be giving in to my illness, I was building because credible coworkers helped me to lose my job because they thought making life difficult for a disabled vet was good entertainment. I've been at this longer than people like Alan and others like him and have put a lot of work into it. This is why i understand some things better than you which you can't accept. And the illness Alan is talking about is the same one I am having problems with which keep me from working. Not a lot of fun but still should be allowed to enjoy my hobby if I was around emotionally mature people.

edited to add; and if you read reply #2280 by one of AB Hammer's friends, said I hate being proven wrong. Do believe the design will work and have yet been proven wrong about it. The weights don't need to be lifted though but this might also let some of you guys who would like to see a working wheel understand some of what I have had to put up with in working on Bessler's wheel. And it's not even medically related, just constantly being insulted by people who are not here to see if it can't happen.
And what they do miss is that this is my hobby. never knew there was something wrong with having a hobby.