Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 30, 2012, 03:08:22 PM
You just wait. Someday, when I can get out of bed, I'll build the world's best perpetual motion machine, using a 2000 year old design, and I'll keep the patent all to myself. So there. Right now though you people are keeping me from doing anything. If I only had a family I'd show you all. But the Army put my family into poverty. I went to tech school to learn how to use a lathe, but I can't stand up for long and I got a chip in one eye plus I can't hear either, so nobody would let me use their lathe after a while. I've missed the best part of my life because people are thinking things about me. But you'll see. I'm going to stop posting and just build something, the best perpetual machine ever. I'll build a Bessler wheel, then I'll build an overunity lever, then I'll build a Heron's Fountain that doesn't use gravity at all, it will work in zero g because it uses vacuum instead of pressure. As soon as I have my next three surgeries and the doctors let me walk, I'll start building something, if they haven't stolen all my tools. They did before, you  know, just to keep me and my inventions from seeing the light of day.

You'll see.

I'm going to stop posting now. Good bye.

And if people would just let me, I'll save the world with my inventions.

But I'm going to stop posting here because you are all a bunch of conspirators preventing me from getting anywhere or living my life. I'm going to go away now and stop posting.

Bye now.

You know tinsel, you remind me of people I used to work with. They got me fired when I tried to meet a woman. I think they were bored with their wives/lives or what ever, just like you are.
  If you understood anything about engineering which you don't, you might have seen financial opportunity instead of an opportunity to attack me. I think that's funny.
A working Perpetual Heron Fountain would probably be worth something and that is a good reason for Bill to tell me he doesn't believe in patents. he'd like to see me screwed because I'm not friends with Alan.
Kind of why this forum sucks any more, it's been taken over by a few bored people that still think they're in junior high school.
And what ever I do, you don't matter. You think you do but between you and Bill, your opinion of me doesn't matter. and I think that is something you can't stand. you have to belittle someone so you can think you have something going on, just like Bill ignoring me and then talking about me. That's not ignoring someone, after all, I am still in his thoughts.
And I have posted this design on youtube and let most people who have built Heron's Fountains know about it in case they might want to try it and they might. After all, they wouldn't be playing forum politics would they ? Nope, they'd be doing something because they find it interesting. Simply put tk, you are a classless person.

TinselKoala

Your "design" is another bunch of illiterate sketches of something that doesn't work. You continue to pollute this thread and others with your self pity, your blaming of others for your failures, and your paranoid delusions, not to mention your gratuitous insults. You talk and complain, complain and talk, make your little sketches, but you NEVER BUILD ANYTHING. You cannot PROVE ME WRONG about anything, and your continuing failures to make anything that works.... prove that you are wrong about what you contend.

The most laughable thing of all is that you do the same thing that the rest of your tribe does: You say "goodbye" on a daily basis.... but you never actually leave.

Go ahead.... sneak away from all those people who are preventing you, suppressing you, getting you fired, stealing your ideas... go ahead, stand up for yourself for a change and build something that PROVES ME WRONG.

Sadly.... hilariously.... you cannot.

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 01, 2012, 02:48:04 PM
Your "design" is another bunch of illiterate sketches of something that doesn't work. You continue to pollute this thread and others with your self pity, your blaming of others for your failures, and your paranoid delusions, not to mention your gratuitous insults. You talk and complain, complain and talk, make your little sketches, but you NEVER BUILD ANYTHING. You cannot PROVE ME WRONG about anything, and your continuing failures to make anything that works.... prove that you are wrong about what you contend.

The most laughable thing of all is that you do the same thing that the rest of your tribe does: You say "goodbye" on a daily basis.... but you never actually leave.

Go ahead.... sneak away from all those people who are preventing you, suppressing you, getting you fired, stealing your ideas... go ahead, stand up for yourself for a change and build something that PROVES ME WRONG.

Sadly.... hilariously.... you cannot.

>> You continue to pollute this thread   <<
In the thread about milcovik's pendulum, all you and pirate88719 did was to pollute it. You mentioned nothing about the pendulum or the design.
>>  , but you NEVER BUILD ANYTHING  <<
I do build, but just as you didn't show your fountain for almost a week, showing work is not a requirement. It is possible someone else may understand it in seeing it under construction and jump the build because they can.
>>   build something that PROVES ME WRONG. <<
You got that right, it is about proving you wrong. Alan was the same way. All he did was harass me while I WAS building. Never have seen him build anything in this forum.
And the last point, why are people like you who do not believe perpetual motion possible in this forum pretending to be interested in it ? You are the one who is in the wrong place.
And tk, here is something I posted and was building while being treated for cancer. Couldn't get Mr. Credible, AB Hammer to leave me alone.
Don't need him telling me what I can and can't do. Yet he said what ever problem he has is worse than having cancer. Talk about having friends for jokes. And yep, he took the thread over and made it about him, him, chim and nothing but him.
Maybe my attitude in here has come from being attacked for building while so called experts won't even discuss the feasability of something being perpetual. Maybe why I have learned what I have, while I've been in here i have been taking the time to better understand the challenge that is perpetual motion. It does take effort and time to learn, somethiing you experts don't have which is why all the attacks.
http://www.overunity.com/6900/my-current-build/

p.s. And while you said I was polluting this thread, it was actually you nit picking me while I was trying to discuss how Heron's Fountain could be made perpetual. And yep, do believe i have it right. Just modifying what Heron did but you don't understand it. And once again, your attacks mentioned nothing of the design, nothing. So really, only a fool would have anything to prove to someone like you that can not make a reasonable opinion against the possibility of something working. I just haven't seen that in your attacks on me.
and with you guys and heron's Fountain, would even consider overuntiy while working in an overunity forum, that's rich, lmao !

TinselKoala

You  haven't shown anything that works. You haven't shown anything that refutes any of my points. In fact, all you have shown is that you blame other people and your health for your inability to do anything. All you have is excuses and your mistaken ideas about gravity, leverage, pressure, buoyancy and so on.

It took me a couple of hours to build my fountain. You, with all your skills and ability and intelligence, could probably build YOUR OWN, if only people would stop harassing you and distracting you, and if only your illnesses would let you do anything other than TYPE.

And if you could only build your own, and plumb it like you have shown, you will see just how very wrong you are. But you aren't going to be doing that, are you.... somebody has you tied to your bed, you can't afford scrap plastic and glue, and you live too far from a hardware store to be able to buy tubing. Besides, your tummy hurts. Aww..... poor you. If only you felt better, you'd show us all, with your... what is it now, four or five different perpetual motion machines.... you've got a whole gallery of them. Too bad you feel so lousy.... the world could really use a Saviour right now, and you know you're it, don't you Jim.... if only you weren't so sick and weak and constantly being held back by people like me.

johnny874

you're sounding jealous tk. I mean just because I have 3 different ideas and you don't have any. Of course Bessler's wheel isn't mine.
If you,d like to pay for my shop space and materials, I could work more quickly. Right now I have to deal with reality because of the income I am losing from not being anle to work. You sound like you're finacially independent and don't need to work. And once again you're attacking me without mentioning engineering. Believe that's all you have.
Anybody with build experience would think this would be a good time for me to review my idea's and see if I can't improve them while reducing my costs. I do have to be concerned about how much I can afford to spend right now and your only concern is getting your ego stroked. Do need to wonder what your friends see in you, it can't be much.