Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

QuoteThe reason why is the larger tube has a surface area of about 1.75 cubic inches and tne smaller tube has .05 cubic inches.

Priceless. Surface area is now measured in cubic inches. Who knew?

Now we have the secret of overunity.

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 30, 2012, 05:07:02 PM
Priceless. Surface area is now measured in cubic inches. Who knew?

Now we have the secret of overunity.

I thought you were supposed to be smart ? that's not the secret of perpetual motion, it's air in the system because it allows for hydraulic principles to be used.
But knowing how to calculate volume and surface area allows the effects of compressed air to vreate a fountain. You seem to forget in your rush to demonstrate your lack of brains that Heron's Fountain does work. It shouldn't because equal forces are acting on the water in each container which woul be atmospheric pressure.
And as I mentioned, when air is compressed, it seems it acts as a medium. Basically, if 2 square inches of surface area is used to compress air, then if the surface area of the air is 1 square inch, then it could have a maximum of 28 psi. I think that's enough to pump some water. Especially if it's into a 1/4 inch tube because .05 is 1/40th the potential.
But you and Bill are like Alan, you're not interested in seeing a working pmm. As Alan once told me, he'd show me how to be credible and the first thing he did was to discredit someone's idea. Gauranteed to be credible since perpetual motion is considered impossib
But I guess you and bill have nothing to discuss in the other parts of the forum where they work on things you are interested in. Of course, anyone can go check out besslerwheel and see it's pretty dead in there. it's because of people like you who want to make fun of people who try.
What I do like about you the most is you will attack a disabled Vet who has been openly disciminated against, shows real class.

edited to add; @all, surface area is calculated by PiR^2 and volume of a cylinder would be multiplied by height. Of course, a cylinder doesn't have to be used but the inlet and outlet tubes might be easier to find if they're round.
And for those who aren't familiar with PiR^2, it's 3.142 times the radius multiplied by itself. An example of this is a 1 inch diameter tube has a radius of .5 inches and would be calculated by going .5 x .5 = .25 x 3.142 = 0.7855 cubic inches.
                                                                                        R^2                   Pi

Not sure if it matters to you guys but it is strange that by compressing air it could allow for a different behavior. As I have mentioned
before, static heads are supposed to balance in height. I think the change using Heron's invention would allow for is the potential of the
larger static head to be converted into energy. Without the air, the potential is there but it can not perform any work without draining the
reservoir. But with the air, the water would have an opposing force acting on it, the air in the reservoir.
Of course, it's always possible Heron tried this and it didn't work.

truesearch

Jim:

I think what TK was poking at was your quote of " surface area of about 1.75 cubic inches ".

Generally people are accustom to seeing "area" measured in sq. inches (or sq. ft., etc) rather than using a volume measurement such as "cubic inches".

trueasearch

TinselKoala

QuoteAnd for those who aren't familiar with PiR^2, it's 3.142 times the radius multiplied by itself. An example of this is a 1 inch diameter tube has a radius of .5 inches and would be calculated by going .5 x .5 = .25 x 3.142 = 0.7855 cubic inches.

Keep digging, Jim, there is plenty of room at the bottom.

TinselKoala

Quote from: truesearch on August 30, 2012, 06:09:48 PM
Jim:

I think what TK was poking at was your quote of " surface area of about 1.75 cubic inches ".

Generally people are accustom to seeing "area" measured in sq. inches (or sq. ft., etc) rather than using a volume measurement such as "cubic inches".

trueasearch

That's right, generally they are. And generally they understand that when you multiply inches by inches by a dimensionless constant there is NO WAY that your answer could be in "Cubic inches". So what Jim has shown us, three times now in two separate posts, is that he can punch buttons on a calculator but has no idea what they mean, nor can he do the most elementary "sanity checking" or dimensional analysis in his head. And this, of course, isn't his fault, it's the Army's, or his doctor's, or the meds he's on, or the persecution he gets from Bill and Andy.

ETA: Maybe it's just a typo, and he really meant to say "cubic inches per inch".