Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Will build when I am able a modified heron's Fountain and will keep the patent rights.
I could use the money. After all, coworkers along with my family have done what they can to keep me from having a family.
Not everyone one in my family is that messed up thankfully but have missed the best part of life because of what other people think.
And when they say turn disability into ability, there always seems to be some jealous person around.

TinselKoala

You just wait. Someday, when I can get out of bed, I'll build the world's best perpetual motion machine, using a 2000 year old design, and I'll keep the patent all to myself. So there. Right now though you people are keeping me from doing anything. If I only had a family I'd show you all. But the Army put my family into poverty. I went to tech school to learn how to use a lathe, but I can't stand up for long and I got a chip in one eye plus I can't hear either, so nobody would let me use their lathe after a while. I've missed the best part of my life because people are thinking things about me. But you'll see. I'm going to stop posting and just build something, the best perpetual machine ever. I'll build a Bessler wheel, then I'll build an overunity lever, then I'll build a Heron's Fountain that doesn't use gravity at all, it will work in zero g because it uses vacuum instead of pressure. As soon as I have my next three surgeries and the doctors let me walk, I'll start building something, if they haven't stolen all my tools. They did before, you  know, just to keep me and my inventions from seeing the light of day.

You'll see.

I'm going to stop posting now. Good bye.

And if people would just let me, I'll save the world with my inventions.

But I'm going to stop posting here because you are all a bunch of conspirators preventing me from getting anywhere or living my life. I'm going to go away now and stop posting.

Bye now.

johnny874

tk,
ur just jealous because I understand this better than u.
and yep, do believe bill deleted ur post and my response to it, when you can't discuss engineering, play head games, it's all you have.

TinselKoala

Yeah, and I'm sure you will PROVE ME WRONG.

Just as soon as you are feeling well enough to get out of bed.

johnny874

@all,
there is a real simple way to build a working device like this,
if the tube going down into the water is 1 1/2 inches in diameter and a tube coming out the side is 1/4 inch in diameter, it should have no problem working continuously,
The reason why is the larger tube has a surface area of about 1.75 cubic inches and tne smaller tube has .05 cubic inches.
They both would have 14 psi of air pressure acting on them.
What happens is when the larger tube causes the air pressure in the completely closed reservoir, it releases the increase in pressure pumping water through the smaller tube.
The reason why no one has thought of this is because static heads are supposed to level themselves with each other. It seems what Heron discovered is that when air is added to the system is that rules of hudraulics become what is important.
You see, if this didn't happen then his fountain never would have worked.