Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on September 17, 2012, 07:29:59 PM

who are you ? if you check this thread out, I started it and not tk. why would you credit him with what I realized ?
u gotta b one of his friends.

TK came up with his design mods long before you did Jim.  Do you really need to see the timeline again?

Lying again.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 17, 2012, 08:35:42 PM
TK came up with his design mods long before you did Jim.  Do you really need to see the timeline again?

Lying again.

Bill

Uh, Bill, Have shown where tk most likely got his idea from. The design mod you mention has only been suggested by myself alone. You have never shown one post where the design modification you mentioned was posted.
And I do think that Stefan should take action against you and tk for being disruptive to the forum.
But I do have a build to do where my work on it is well documented unlike what you and tinselkoala claim. You sure he's not Alan using another alias ?

Jim

TinselKoala

You just can't stop, can you Jimpbo. I have posted the timeline MANY TIMES that shows the sequence of events, your lies and accusations. You have lied and libelled me outside this forum, I have proof, and I have asked you to apologise and withdraw your lies. But you continue to make them. Yes, somebody needs to know about this all right, Jimpbo.

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on December 03, 2012, 10:10:49 AM

Uh, Bill, Have shown where tk most likely got his idea from. The design mod you mention has only been suggested by myself alone. You have never shown one post where the design modification you mentioned was posted.
And I do think that Stefan should take action against you and tk for being disruptive to the forum.
But I do have a build to do where my work on it is well documented unlike what you and tinselkoala claim. You sure he's not Alan using another alias ?

Jim

Jim:

Time to adjust your medication again.  TK is not Allan.  I did not steal your idea and neither did TK.  End of story.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

@Aman_Shah,
Read the last post I made in pirate88719's thread, heron's fountain. I posted a picture of the fountain from the television show which they claim is their idea.
The design modification they claim is theirs is one I posted trying to work with them, it is on page 2 of the same thread.
And I do believe tinselkoala is ab hammer, no reason for me not to have that opinion. They both say my medical issues are just in my mind and I should quit crying.
Still, will take it easy until I build. They only wish they knew what I have taken the time to learn from Bessler and on my own. Peace Out.

Jim

p.s. I have them both on ignore so have no idea what they have to say. Probab;ly the usual vague claims and Bill saying how he is going to discipline me until I learn to be nice to him and alan.