Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly interesting transformer overunity concept

Started by leviterande, September 03, 2012, 11:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leviterande

I dont understand why people are seeing that the "MEG" has some potential while not  seeing that a traditional iron core electromagnet is also having  some phenomenal  potential as well (if you want to see it that way).  Let me explain, The whole concept of flynn/Radus MEG is that you turn off the magnetpower with a power seemingly  less than  that of the magnet itself. in the case of FLynn the  total force is 3700grams   from which is 1100 grams  that you pay for coming from an electromagnet. so you are using 1/3 of the power  to  gate the magnetic flux which seems to be a key to overunity. I thought it to be  the final key to overunity until  a extremely simple thought hit me: an  iron electromagnet is in fact much much more effective..  how? well  for a single simple iron core el.magnet you are also only putting a 1/200th of the  power!!! to power and control the electromagnet. In the flynn MEG you  use 1100grams out of 3800 which is roughly 1/3 of the power..  you see where I am going?

Im not sure if I am absolutely right or  if my   meaning didnt go through, but your explanation to why  my original iron-core-aircore theory wouldnt work SHOULD precisely  apply as well to  the flynn device.

Thanx

cristache

Problem is: can you keep that power level constant and less than you draw from the system?
I would say PM have more potential since the power density they have and you don't have to put your own energy into them.
But then again is difficult to avoid Lenz law and the fact the magnetic field is conservative - loop integral of the work (force by distance) is null.
The moment we figure out how the make the field non-conservative within a certain configuration we get the overunity, or more correctly put we get the energy from the magnet.

leviterande

ionizer

You need coupling between an external source.
Not overunity but it can be free energy in that you don't have to pay for it.
But don't think some hooptie dooptie core will magically start to deliver energy i't won't happen you need an energy source power has to come from somwhere.