Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZED Powered Gravity Wheel.

Started by polln8r, September 09, 2012, 06:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Well, as I said the basic problem with overbalanced wheels is that they aren't. There are ways to figure out whether or not your distribution of masses results in an overbalanced, self turning situation or not. Mathematically it could be done (not by me!) by writing down a system of equations, but it could be done graphically as well by drawing things out very carefully on fine grid paper and counting grid squares, to see if moments cancel on each side of the axis or if there is some excess moment that will produce a turning torque.
This can be done entirely without consideration of how and why the masses move, you just need to know or assume where in the cycle they are located with respect to the axis of the wheel. Such an analysis on the liquid volumes in my avatar drawing, for example, shows that the masses actually wind up balancing perfectly even though they look like they should be producing a clockwise torque.

polln8r

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 10, 2012, 06:34:09 AM
That is really cool though the way you have your little bubbles and walls just right.

Tk, this is one of the best compliments I've had in a good while. Thank you!

I made a video! A test to determine whether mass in the positions indicated in the ZedWheel diagram could over-balance a wheel enough to cause rotation. It was shot in the bathroom to minimize any drafts' influence so there's some echo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd5_-UBkH2Q

That's the latest, I'm keeping my eye out for good materials with which to build a Zed double-pod to see what my maximums could be. I noticed that Velveeta comes in a nifty plastic container now... but that's a lot of not-exactly-cheese to have to eat.
Cheers,
polln8r.

johnny874

Quote from: polln8r on September 09, 2012, 06:56:51 PM
Hello Forum Members and Guests,

I decided to start a new thread for this ZED concept variation.

Attached is a rough diagram of the progression of each Zed unit (not necessarily the number of spokes on the wheel).

Though not represented in the diagram, the risers in each pod are locked together so move as a unit. The gold colored blocks represent  mass affixed to the  risers. Blue is water, White is air.

Thoughts, comments and suggestions are welcome. I think a good discussion should be had before anyone invests any time into a build.

polln8r.

Bessler 66, sorry.
http://www.besslerwheel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Image:Mt_067.gif

my mistake, it was Mt 67.

polln8r

Hi Jim,
I see that it is vaguely similar to what I'm working on... I don't see any Zeds in it, though. Do you?