Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Making ADSENSE MONEY FOR FAKE VIDEOS

Started by gadgetmall, September 12, 2012, 07:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do You as members want to see fake Videos on Overunity.com ?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
5 (83.3%)
No and i don't want them to make money with them either !
3 (50%)
YES It's ok by me and if they make money thats great !
0 (0%)
I could care less ..
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 12, 2012, 10:17:22 AM

gadgetmall

well there is this fake video that Stephan is running on the front page from a guy named LIFEHACKER2012 . That guy is getting rich off every page hit for his fakery . It can be from 4 cents to 30 cents per view . the guy makes money every time this board loads his video . So if you want to make a LOT of money and be a scam artist then lets make some GOOD fake VIDEOS so OU com can make US some money!!!!
Lifehacker2012 already has 3654 plus hits time what 30 cents per hit in a week and his other video with the UNCUT version has over 26 thousand and five hundred and seventy three hits . times that by 30 cents and add the OTHER FAKE VIDEO with the two motors and the led fake video and it had 3439 hits times 30 cents . this guy never has to work again at that rate . over 10000.00 dollar check in the Mail !! . and he knows how to rig a meter and a motor !.. So lets  get BUSY FOLKS > and SCAM your way to FORTUNE !!!
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

GET RICH QUICK ! MAKE $10,000.00 or more a month with your Viral FAKE free Energy Videos !!

and no i want no part of this site helping promote that crap . It also makes money showing videos from Google adsense.
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall