Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Quote from: gravityblock on November 01, 2012, 05:35:06 PM
DNA proves an Intelligent Designer (God). Nature can produce patterns, but it doesn't produce information with content.  If we received a sequence of prime numbers from outer space, then we would conclude the prime numbers were from an intelligent life form. DNA stores about 62,000,000,000 times as much data per cubic millimeter as a modern hard drive!  In addition to this, DNA double helix intrinsically codes for excited state Hoogsteen base pairs as a means of expanding its structural complexity beyond that which can be achieved based on Watson–Crick base-pairing so as to store even more information.  It is statistically impossibe for nature to randomly produce such a huge amount of information with content, and to organize all of this content together into a single small package!

Gravock

Perfect find, Gravock. Why God needs imperfect bible which is interpreted differently as many times as many are denominations, if there is other perfect means of communication? And this imperfect bible does not mention DNA or even does not mention that there exists such system in all living organisms. Those who wrote the bible send us an information: the perfect, infallible, God made some mistakes during his creation and since there does not exist something called EVOLUTION, those mistakes are IRREVERSIBLE. Thus, to fix those mistakes, he made another mistake creating imperfect bible.

edit
the idea/purpose of the bible is to correct imperfect world created by perfect god.

edit

another find: since DNA changes forever with each experience in life of a body, this implies that there must exist EVOLUTION: evolution means change. The guy in the above link implies that DNA fits perfectly to the religious teachings. Really? It does not fit to the teachings that evolution does not exist.

gravityblock

Quote from: CuriousChris on November 01, 2012, 09:39:37 PM
I am glad you made this statement. its one of my favourite sayings you get christians making "God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He'll catch the wise in their own craftiness."

Which wise will God confuse?

Scientists?
Philosophers
Christian Scientists
Christian Philosophers
Theists
Theologians
Atheist
Gravityblock
CuriousChris
Chet
Mags
Bruce

It refers to worldly wisdom. 

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Gwandau

Faithers,

Why do you regard it a virtue to be obedient?

Only a fool is obedient.

I bet you want kids to be undiscriminally obedient to their parents. To me that is teaching kids to be fools. Virtue to me is raising kids that question everything, including your own orders and decisions. This creates creative and thinking individuals and also makes yourself as a parent always strive to back up what you say with valid arguments.

Blind obedience is unhealthy, no matter who you obey, may it be a god or your parent or anyone trying to control you.

In this regard the angel of light, Lucifer, is the only sane guy in the court of the strange god of yours. As far as I can see, there is really nothing wrong with Lucifer in this regard, he is just a fellow with high integrity and enough guts to question the rigid system trying to control him.

I dont believe in this illogical and mentally instabile religious system of yours, but if I did, I would definitely have chosen the company of Lucifer, since he seems to be the only guy over there with enough balls to stand up for freedom.

Who are you really, sheep of your god, who have succumbed to blind obedience and call us fools?  Sheep are stupid. Have you seen sheep getting scared?  They run randomly in any direction the herd happens to take, no matter were the first sheep goes, the other follows.

You should not bow your head to anyone, this is just conditioning induced through millenia by your human leaders, using your need for a god to relieve you from responsibility.

Stop bowing your head!

Stand straight and open minded!

Question everything, especially the ones who tries to rule you.

Jesus did not die for anyones sins, you poor sheep! Wake up!

We do not owe anyone anything to be born here on earth and live!  Its for free!  Enjoy it like a child!

Be curious!  Ask questions!  Question everything!

LIVE!

Gwandau

gravityblock

@CuriousChris and all atheists:

Here's two simple questions.

1.)  Is it possible for a photon to be observed more than once without the observation itself destroying the photon? In other-words, can the information carried by a photon be transferred hundreds of times to a physical system without being lost?

2.)  According to the answer of the first question, wouldn't a god who then gives rise to omniscience by demanding the existence of the position information of matter cause the collapse of all wave functions in the universe?  The bonds of all matter would break and everything would be destroyed?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: Qwert on November 02, 2012, 09:13:12 AM
Perfect find, Gravock. Why God needs imperfect bible which is interpreted differently as many times as many are denominations, if there is other perfect means of communication? And this imperfect bible does not mention DNA or even does not mention that there exists such system in all living organisms. Those who wrote the bible send us an information: the perfect, infallible, God made some mistakes during his creation and since there does not exist something called EVOLUTION, those mistakes are IRREVERSIBLE. Thus, to fix those mistakes, he made another mistake creating imperfect bible.

edit
the idea/purpose of the bible is to correct imperfect world created by perfect god.

edit

another find: since DNA changes forever with each experience in life of a body, this implies that there must exist EVOLUTION: evolution means change. The guy in the above link implies that DNA fits perfectly to the religious teachings. Really? It does not fit to the teachings that evolution does not exist.
DNA is the GREAT PROOF of the evidence of God!  I even posted a link a few pages back from one of the founding DNA Scientists, who became a believer in Jesus Christ as a RESULT of his work on human DNA.

You all call black white, up is called down, left is called right, bad is called good.  The more that I hear from you atheists, the more it builds my faith and the more THANKFUL I am to my Heavenly Father, for revealing his son to me by his Holy Spirit.  For it is certain that FAITH is a miracle, a gift from God.  Listening to all of you all, and it is like the sound of grey noise after a bit.  A big pile of jumbled confusion, layered upon a bed of dung entitled, "man's wisdom". 

Open your heart Qwert, the Holy Spirit is calling you back home.  Faith first, then comes the evidence/experience.  This IS God's way!

Peace to you,

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.