Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Quote from: gravityblock on November 07, 2012, 08:55:17 PM

God is an oscillating charge superimposed on an ............

I guess, this theory satisfies me, while the one of the Bible - doesn't. I can't wait for your theory of Evil.
The one of st. Augustine's (theory of evil) doesn't satisfy me.

hoptoad

The expanding big bang universe is much like religion, it is popularly accepted through faith alone.

Gathered data is manipulated to fit the original idea, and when it doesn't, the original idea is simply modified (not revoked), so the data does fit.

Big Bang and an expanding universe is accepted so readily, yet the proof of the entire convoluted hypothesis is reliant on one factor alone. Observed redshift.

The most interesting thing about this religion is the attribution of the idea of "redshift by expansion of space"  to Edwin Hubble.

Here's one (of many) dissenting views to popularly accepted belief.         http://www.etheric.com/Cosmology/redshift.html

Cheers

P.S.         http://users.navi.net/~rsc/physics/wallace/farce.txt                KneeDeep

https://sites.google.com/site/bigbangcosmythology/home/edwinhubble

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 07, 2012, 11:29:30 AM
There's a difference in having faith in God (a Creator) over your flying spaghetti monster.  There's adequate evidence in having faith in a Creator.  Beholding all that is before you is the adequate evidence.  There's no evidence for your flying spaghetti monster.  The flying spaghetti monster is a superstition and a figment of your imagination with no evidence to support it, thus there can be no faith in the flying spaghetti monster, and to assert otherwise is lunacy.

Gravock
jesus fucking christ you're stupid... ::) "all that is before me" is evidence of the sauce of the flying spaghetti monster. ::) not your puny gawd of abraham. ::)

there is EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE FOR THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER AS THERE IS FOR YOUR IMAGINARY GODFAIRY SAVIOR/CREATOR FRIEND MORON....

NONE!

you're a delusional fucking zealot. ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 07, 2012, 08:55:17 PM
but I assure you, no experiments are needed other than observing time and space and taking note of its intensity in any given phenomenon.

Gravock
your "assurances" don't mean jack squat... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe