Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 16, 2012, 09:04:15 PM
But how do you know you're not praying to the wrong god and will get eternal damnation anyway, despite your faith?  1 billion Muslims say you go to Muslim hell.  Surely they cannot all be wrong.

Both Muslims and Christians worship and pray to the same God, the God of Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, etc.  Both the Quran and the bible is based around the Torah, the first five books found in the bible is also found in the Quran.  Muslims believe the Quran is an extension to the bible.  So, contrary to your false knowledge and beliefs, both Islam and Christianity pray to the same God and have the same faith.  This article, titled, "A True Prophet to Our Generation?", shows how both are correct and nobody is wrong.  The adversary has sent a strong delusion to mankind based on a lie and divided the one true faith.  Both Islam and Christianity is of the same true faith, but the followers of each, Muslims and Christians are divided.  The adversary causes division.  A house which is divided can not stand.  However, this division is only an illusion, and both share the same True faith.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on November 16, 2012, 09:51:40 PM
even the bible says any man who calls another a fool is a greater fool himself, I am not trying to piss you off, just smearing your own shit in your face, besides it belonged to you anyways. I am an atheist and I know quit a lot about your small little book. which doesn't amount to shit as far as mans discoveries.

I am not here to protect anyone's values, I am here to turn your life into a natural Disaster for which you have no power! never did either.
for betraying nature itself and all its scientific values.

The bible says, only a fool says there is no God (Creator).  Magluvin is only repeating what is found in the bible to those who says there is no God.  Magluvin isn't calling them a fool, but the Word of God is calling them a fool.

Gravock 
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: gravityblock on November 16, 2012, 10:37:23 PM
Both Muslims and Christians worship the same God, the God of Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, etc.  Both the Quran and the bible is based around the Torah, the first five books found in the bible is also found in the Quran.  Muslims believe the Quran is an extension to the bible.  So, contrary to your false knowledge and beliefs, both Islam and Christianity pray to the same God and have the same faith.  This article, titled, "A True Prophet to Our Generation?", shows how both are correct and nobody is wrong.  The adversary has sent a strong delusion to mankind based on a lie and divided the one true faith.  Both Islam and Christianity is of the same true faith, but the followers of each, Muslims and Christians are divided.  The adversary causes division.  A house which is divided can not stand.  However, this division is only an illusion, and both share the same faith.

Gravock

dear mr. gravock, your phrophocies will be nothing and are nothing and will become history as a false ledger. your words mean nothing in the real world except paranoia. 2012 Friday
Dec 21st will be only a day for the paranoid. only the paranoid won't survive.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: gravityblock on November 16, 2012, 10:43:34 PM
The bible says, only a fool says there is no God (Creator).  Magluvin is only repeating what is found in the bible to those who says there is no God.

Gravock

I never said there was no god, I simply stated I believe in no god. how's that for a reach around.

gravityblock

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on November 16, 2012, 10:51:44 PM
I never said there was no god, I simply stated I believe in no god. how's that for a reach around.

The reach around is your trying to split hairs.

Gravock