Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scratchrobot

Quote from: hoptoad on December 12, 2012, 08:34:41 PM
As an atheist, I'm not upset with Gwandau's story. Having already survived 3 near death experiences in my lifetime, including being "clinically" dead for about 5 minutes before revival on the operating table, I have had my own "transit room" experience.

The memory of that experience is still crystal, clear - and at first I was completely convinced that it was a spritual experience. However, after years of reading about other's experiences, and talking to some who have also had similar experiences, I'm now not so sure. The mind is more complicated than we imagine - and the sub concious takes in more information about the world around us than we are consciously aware of.

Whilst you may think that certain information is new to your conscious brain, the sub conscious has already often processed that information and filed it in to deep memory, ready and waiting for the conscious mind to access it.

My experience did not include the presence of animals of any sort.

Cheers

I share your thoughts and also think that is exactly what is going on in our brain. I never had a near death experience but can imagine the brain is behaving different when it happens. You are right we can't imagine the complexity of our brain so we make up a story about a soul. I asked about the animals because my dog also dreams and I was wondering if he also has a soul and goes to other dimensions.

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 13, 2012, 03:12:31 AM

Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defence each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, for ever, in peace. -- the inimitable Bill Hicks

rest in peace bill, you are missed.

You are right we could turn this earth into a paradise right now but not everyone wants that!
We have more brain than animals but are using it in the same evolutionary way.
Isn't that what God wanted us to do in the first place.. create paradise on this earth!
Easy to blame the Devil for all the shit that is going on in this world!

The thing i keep asking myself is what would be the point of an eternal life?

Quote from: Trino Cularoid on December 13, 2012, 07:49:41 AM
Doesn't that describe a state of consciousness? Wouldn't that be outside the framework of science (as of yet)?

If "NOW" would be an interval smaller than the Planck interval, wouldn't then 'HERE' possibly include everywhere (or 'HERE' smaller than the Planck length possibly include everywhen for 'NOW')?

(As far as I know, we also cannot find out whether our time is really continuous or is in discrete states that change at a rate of the Planck frequency or higher.)

I don't think a state of consciousness lies outside the framework of sience, it is your brain doing his thing. I do think NOW is an interval smaller than the plank interval and HERE possibly include everywhere. What if there is no time or space? This universe is build on a foundation that has no time or space, we can see it in the center of every galaxy.

If there is a god he lives in a world without time waiting for us to stop killing eachother  ;)

Trino Cularoid

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 13, 2012, 09:06:20 AM[...] you want me to waste my time [...]
It is not my intention to create victims...

Gwandau

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 13, 2012, 03:12:31 AM
i think all this discussion about 'how many angels can dance on the head of a pin' is a waste of precious time...  you only get a hundred years... if you're lucky.  how about being a little more concerned with the HERE AND NOW?

The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly coloured, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.' And we...kill those people. Ha ha ha. 'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride. SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and family. This just has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what you can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defence each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, for ever, in peace. -- the inimitable Bill Hicks

rest in peace bill, you are missed.

That's an absolutely perfect reflection!

Here and Now is all we got, and all we ever will get. Let's take our bite of the cake and enjoy the ride, we got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Or like a wise man once said: "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived."

But to explore and study the mystery of reality and consciousness does not diminish the wonder of being here and now.
My personal rule if I was to live by any rule would be:  AND, not Or.

AND my piece of the cake is to continue my devoted interest in lucid dreaming, and try to succeed in doing a so called "bridge" by identifying an object during lucid dreaming located on a place in physical reality never visited by me before and then bridge this lucid dream experience by going there afterwards when awake and succeed in finding the exact object I located in my lucid dreaming.

If I succeed in such a feat, I will personally have fully valid information that the physical world is secondary to consciousness, just like shamans all over the world have emphasized for thousands of years. Today it is just taken for granted that consciousness is the direct result of mere brain activity, wich is an assumption based solely on guesses concluded on what is seemingly obvious, in combination with the unscientific assumption that if the brain is responsible for the sensory input, it also has to be the origin of consciousness, which I feel obliged to emphasize is absolutely violating the scientific validation procedure.

Of course this "lucid dream bridge" experiment will only be valid information to me personally, since I have not the means to secure such an experiment scientifically in an observable and repeatable way. Maybe if I one day get really good at doing "bridges", there will be a possibility to arrange a setting configured by a third party that will be recorded as scientifically valid. In such a case it will bear down on the contemporary scientific outlook on reality with great impact.

Just like everybody devoted into any novel research, I am getting my highs on this, it fuels my cells and make by body sing with childish expectation every time I am preparing a new experiment. Long live the independent science!

Gwandau

hartiberlin

This thread is now locked.

Please no more religeous threads here on overunity.com

You can discuss this on other forums.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Regards Stefan. ( admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum