Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: CuriousChris on October 13, 2012, 03:40:59 AM

Please stick to the question at hand stop trying to divert.

Provide proof that God "said" he made it all.

Divert? OH, you must feel soo big and strong and push me around. Your a hoot. Like Im scared to reply to you. Youre the least of them.

I will say this. I have the Bible as proof for my end, what do you have for your end? Nothing but speculation and conjecture. I beat you out 1 to none on that point alone. What is left for you to argue? Or is this your thing and you are a beginner?

lol, its funny. We tell you how you can get to experience God and you refuse to even try.
What, are you embarrassed to get on your knees and try to pray? Too much pride? What, does it hurt? Do you feel pain? Feet get itchy? WHAT IS IT? What, its just too silly to be real? 

The bible says there will be fools. And here we are in the midst of them. Wolves hungry for something.  ;)

Hey, think what you will. And I will mine. But if you have a problem with mine, tuff luck son. Im not telling you what to do and what to provide answers to. Im not reaching out to you and asking you why you do and think the way you do. I owe you not one bit of anything. Nor you I.

If you just want to fight, cool. Bring it. Fools are easy. Speculate all you want. Its a cake walk in the park with popcorn and a movie. Be back tomorrow same channel same time.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 13, 2012, 04:04:01 AM
"i refuse to prove that i exist,’ says god, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"but" says wilby, "in matthew 19:26 you state that 'with god all things are possible...' how can i have have faith when you yourself has stated it's possible you don't exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"oh dear," says god, "i hadn't thought of that." and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.

I have know idea what youre saying.  ;D

Magzimus Leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: Qwert on October 13, 2012, 04:29:49 AM
The book says that all that was created merely 10,000 (ten thousand) years ago. At least its followers believe that, based on biblical calculations.

Im missing the point.

Magzimus Leviticus.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on October 13, 2012, 03:28:32 AM
But here we are. We live on a planet that is described in the bible as if it were set like a ball that sits in air. The bible tells these things way before science or church claimed them correctly.

We have a book that says God created the heavens and the earth. Created the waters, plants animals and creepy things. ;] It says God created man and woman.

but... here we are, on a planet that is described in the Ainulindalë as if it were set like a ball that sits in the air. the Ainulindalë tells of these things way before the bible or church usurped them.

we have a book that says Ilúvatar created the heavens and the earth. created the waters, plants, animals and creepy things. it  says Ilúvatar created man and woman.

But when they were come into the Void, Ilúvatar said to them: ’Behold your Music!’ And he showed to them a vision, giving to them sight where before was only hearing; and they saw a new World made visible before them, and it was globed amid the Void, and it was sustained therein, but was not of it. And as they looked and wondered this World began to unfold its history, and it seemed to them that it lived and grew. And when the Ainur had gazed for a while and were silent, Ilúvatar said again: ’Behold your Music! This is your minstrelsy; and each of you shall find contained herein, amid the design that I set before you, all those things which it may seem that he himself devised or added. And thou, Melkor, wilt discover all the secret thoughts of thy mind, and wilt perceive that they are but a part of the whole and tributary to its glory.’

And the Valar drew unto them many companions, some less, some well nigh as great as themselves, and they laboured together in the ordering of the Earth and the curbing of its tumults. Then Melkor saw what was done, and that the Valar walked on Earth as powers visible, clad in the raiment of the World, and were lovely and glorious to see, and blissful, and that the Earth was becoming as a garden for their delight, for its turmoils were subdued. His envy grew then the greater within him; and he also took visible form, but because of his mood and the malice that burned in him that form was dark and terrible. And he descended upon Arda in power and majesty greater than any other of the Valar, as a mountain that wades in the sea and has its head above the clouds and is clad in ice and crowned with smoke and fire; and the light of the eyes of Melkor was like a flame that withers with heat and pierces with a deadly cold.

Thus began the first battle of the Valar with Melkor for the dominion of Arda; and of those tumults the Elves know but little. For what has here been declared is come from the Valar themselves, with whom the Eldalië spoke in the land of Valinor, and by whom they were instructed; but little would the Valar ever tell of the wars before the coming of the Elves. Yet it is told among the Eldar that the Valar endeavoured ever, in despite of Melkor, to rule the Earth and to prepare it for the coming of the Firstborn; and they built lands and Melkor destroyed them; valleys they delved and Melkor raised them up; mountains they carved and Melkor threw them down; seas they hollowed and Melkor spilled them; and naught might have peace or come to lasting growth, for as surely as the Valar began a labour so would Melkor undo it or corrupt it. And yet their labour was not all in vain; and though nowhere and in no work was their will and purpose wholly fulfilled, and all things were in hue and shape other than the Valar had at first intended, slowly nonetheless the Earth was fashioned and made firm. And thus was the habitation of the Children of Ilúvatar established at the last in the Deeps of Time and amidst the innumerable stars.

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 13, 2012, 04:14:35 AM
yeah it was done a while ago... ;)

"it is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. however, not every one of them is inhabited. therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the universe can be said to be zero. from this it follows that the population of the whole universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination."  - douglas adams, the restaurant at the end of the universe

since the population of the whole universe is zero... we can extrapolate the same for god, since he is merely the product of the deranged mind of a person who is merely the product of a deranged imagination.   ;)

A hypothesis by Douglas Adams ::)

And speculation by the Fool. ;)

I see nothing there that proves that God does not exist.  I know you are playing that card as if it is.  ;)   

Ok what else ya got?  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus