Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ramset on October 11, 2012, 12:11:39 PM
A breach of my agreement not to post [to "W"}again until "W" says he's sorry.
For clarity.....
"W"
You didn't do your homework where Chester is concerned [personal violations against you],also  the law and how it applies here.

This particular law which is federal and not Local

[ Note ;,there are plenty of local laws cropping up in the USA where Guns and violence have taken a "high priority" as well as all manner of "bully" stuff.]

Specifically applies to folks that hide behind Monikers and post to
Named persons in public or non public venues .

Doesn't apply to any one here but Myself and Bruce

END OR STORY
      >.<   <...........        < [thats another PERIOD}

Get your own more appropriate law .............

Or promise to behave yourself !!!!!!!!

Freedom of Speech in the USA does not protect your behavior here!

Gotta go back to work........
Chet
PS
The federal law in the USA

http://news.cnet.com/Create-an-e-annoyance%2C-go-to-jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html
chet... go fuck yourself. you'd have to prove intent...  and the record shows my only intent has been to educate and to defend and uphold logic, reason and my personal honor.

the record also shows all of yours and bruce's and magluvin's and tito's religious hate speech towards unbelievers... and the record shows  that 39 pages have passed since you were asked to present your methods...   and neither bruce, nor you, nor mags, nor tito... not a single one of you faithers has presented either...  i do believe your intent is to annoy and flame. what other reason could you have for not simply presenting your methods after 39 pages!?!? it's a very simple request. so as i said earlier... bring it on.

and furthermore... i have NEVER threatened anyone, with a gun or otherwise... your fearless leader bruce has explicitly threatened the use of guns...

so again... you faithers apologize for all your religious hate speech and your personal attacks against me and my honor and your threats to my soul... or go fuck yourself.

edit: you faithers come to a science site, post a thread that violates site rules and when asked for scientific evidence to substantiate your claims and the scientific methodology you used to falsify and validate... you respond with logical fallacies, character assassinations, personal attacks, personal threats against a persons physical being and personal threats against a persons eternal soul and you really think you have a case for an e-annoyance against the guy who has been asking you for 39 pages for your scientific evidence and your dissemination of your methods? you belong in an institution... i dare you chetty, i double dog dare you.

oh and i'd like to amend my 'intents'... i also intended to mock you faithers zealotry and lunacy.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Gwandau

@ everyone

I just cannot grasp how this thread managed to go this far astray.

This is just a thread about the scientific probability of an existing god.

Do you guys get it?

This thread has nothing to do with religion.  IT IS NOT A RELIGIOUS DEBATE.

So to impose religious dogma into this thread is highly improper.

Also, to impose the demand for PROOF is NOT what the thread is about.

Exactly as the titel of the thread indicates, IT DOES NOT DEMAND FOR ANY HARDCORE PROOF, IT JUST ASKS FOR FACTS INDICATING THE PROPABILITY.

If you have any interesting and verifiable facts that may benefit the idea of a conscious Intent behind everything, please post it.
But it has to be verifiable by anyone, believer or non believer.

So I repeat: IT IS NOT A RELIGIOUS DEBATE.

This topic does not care about if you are a believer or not, it only cares about the possible scientifically validated signs of a creator. Remember, in case there are facts presented actually indicating the probability of a creator, this does not neccessarily incorporate a caring creator. It could as well be an indifferent creator who does not favour anything, a creator who does not care more for you than for the bacteria that kills you. Such a creator would not give rise to any kind of religion.

This thread actually could have been quite interesting and intriguing if we had kept to the intended purpose of this thread,
since there are several strange facts indicating a probability as well as a lot of facts indicating the opposite.

Instead this thread has become an absolute failure, ending with hurted egos and personal threats.

I wonder, if I started this thread all over with a titel stressing the scientific outlook, and as author asked you to restrain your input to mere scientific validated facts that would indicate a sign of a god being present, would you religious guys honour the original intent of the thread by keeping your personal religious experiences out, or would you keep on disturbing the thread with religious content?

And if a religious person happened to post inappropriate religious content, would you non-believers restrain from attacking this guy and just cooly remind him of the inappropriate input?

It must be possible in a forum like this to have such a discussion without losing it.
Or are we no better than a bunch of small kids in a sandbox?

Gwandau

ramset

Gwandau
are we no better than a bunch of small kids in a sandbox?

-------------
Of course not !

We're not aloud to have these kind of threads Yet.
Some of us don't play well with others..........

I did learn an awful lot of things here [very good stuff].
I have a personal need to understand my Fellow mans beliefs ,and how they apply them to their lives.
But thats just me.......
'
One thing I did not need to learn was the "federal law" thing.

{not that I Wouldn't mind meeting "W"  but I don't think he really likes Me].

Personally ,we have kept beliefs out of here for a good reason,and this little experiment has shown we probably need to maintain the Status Quo.

Just My opinion and that of the administrator also .

Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Tommy

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 11, 2012, 12:33:10 PM
chet... go fuck yourself. you'd have to prove intent...  and the record shows my only intent has been to educate and to defend and uphold logic, reason and my personal honor.

Defend your honor? ::)    Lets look at your so called honor.  ;)

"chet... go fuck yourself."

"you faithers apologize for all your religious hate speech and your personal attacks against me and my honor and your threats to my soul... or go fuck yourself."

"good fucking luck... your chances are about the same as the probability of your imaginary godfairy... "

"you fucking hypocrite."

"fuck off  i warned you to choose your words carefully..."

"and leprechauns... and the flying spaghetti monster... and pink unicorns with fucking glitter... etc., etc."

"god told me he molests children..."

These are just this page and the previous.  I fail to see any honor that you havnt already dissolved.

And that last one, considering you claim that you dont believe there is a God, how could he have told you this? Or did you just make that up in your silly little mind? If so, then that statement could be libelous or even slander.
Or is that just more sarcasm?

I suppose all that is what you consider logic and reason. What a joke. What a Fool.  ;)

Your credibility if it were a number would be a negative number. Meaning you have none.
Only a few potty mouth demons. ;D

Magzimus Leviticus