Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo-X

How old are you two? Im 28 yrs old so im expecting that you two are much younger than me..

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on October 11, 2012, 05:48:45 PM
And that last one, considering you claim that you dont believe there is a God, how could he have told you this? Or did you just make that up in your silly little mind? If so, then that statement could be libelous or even slander.
Or is that just more sarcasm?
mags the religulous godtard bully returns to bully some more... ::)
still bent on assassinating someones character INSTEAD OF PRESENTING A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE FOR YOUR GODFAIRY...  how christian of you. ::)
we've been over this before you godtard. all of that was me obeying your holey babble... that was me doing unto you zealots as you have done unto others... try being less of a fucking hypocrite... ::)

slander and libel of your imaginary godfairy...  yup. you belong in an institution.

do you really think the opinion of a moronic godbot like you means anything to me mags?

now... once again you insane godbot troll... please present the methods you used to falsify all the other gawds humanity has created and then present the methods you used to validate your gawd. i would like to compare and contrast as well as offer peer review.

thank you for your cooperation.

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

hey eatenbyagrue...  what did you think? too subtle?  i think i need to ramp it up a notch or two... it's obvious the lunatic godtards still don't get it.  what say you oh torchless one?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Neo-X

if it has no supporting
evidence... that would be a
hypothesis. you're 28? and
you don't even know what
a theory is?

--End of Quote--

English is not my native
language. Im good only
when reading but in
speaking im really bad. You
will notice that almost all my
post are edited and im not speak too much.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 12, 2012, 02:58:16 AM
hey eatenbyagrue...  what did you think? too subtle?  i think i need to ramp it up a notch or two... it's obvious the lunatic godtards still don't get it.  what say you oh torchless one?

Here is what I think.  I think the theists on this board are not equipped or motivated to defend their positions on scientific grounds. They believe because they strongly want to believe, and all evidence gets filtered through this prism.  Religious faith started way before the scientific method, and its self-justification has persisted and efforts to subject religious beliefs to scientific scrutiny are going to be resisted by the adherents.  And this being a message board, and not a direct face-to-face debate, it's just too easy to ignore what the other guy says and spout your own stuff, so this is a poor medium for this discussion, especially when the sides cannot even agree on the rules of engagement.

But I am also beginning to see why there are so many religious people on an overunity forum.  Overunity research (along with theories on chemtrails, moon landing hoax, 9/11 "truth", etc.) seems to attract people eagerly willing to suspend reason.