Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 13, 2012, 12:41:39 AM
your post doesn't address the questions i asked of you and thus is a red herring logical fallacy...

once again you insane godbot troll... please present the methods you used to falsify all the other gawds humanity has created and then present the methods you used to validate your gawd.

Lol, I dont have to answer your potty mouth agenda questions. You are not looking for God. You are looking to try to trick people that believe in God with impossible questions. That is your agenda.  ;) Your science is incomplete. ;)

And thank you for your tacit admission that you are a fool.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on October 13, 2012, 01:09:26 AM
Lol, I dont have to answer your potty mouth agenda questions. You are not looking for God. You are looking to try to trick people that believe in God with impossible questions. That is your agenda.  ;) Your science is incomplete. ;)

And thank you for your tacit admission that you are a fool.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus
correct... i am not looking for your asinine, imaginary godfairy creator/savior friend... i am asking you to substantiate your asinine claim... we've been over this time and time again you moronic godbot...

once again you insane godbot troll... please present the methods you used to falsify all the other gawds humanity has created and then present the methods you used to validate your gawd.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

lumen

I cannot believe this is continuing to circle to what looks like forever!

In the end you will all find out that GOD gave us a brain so we can press forward and finally discover that there is no GOD!

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 13, 2012, 01:15:26 AM
correct... i am not looking for your asinine, imaginary godfairy creator/savior friend... i am asking you to substantiate your asinine claim... we've been over this time and time again you moronic godbot...

"correct... i am not looking for your asinine, imaginary godfairy creator/savior friend..."

Oh, so your just here to abuse people that say they believe in God?  ;)

Since you have no want nor ambition in finding God, then your agenda is to abuse the ones that do. Just a fun part of your day. I have to say, do you do anything that is constructive or productive? ;)

Are you trying to help us realize your version of Gods existence? Is that the productive part of your agenda?  ;)

Well your fired. ;)

Mags

hoptoad

Has anyone tried to give a probability figure yet. Hmmm. Lets see. Most statistical probability is referenced to something that is quantatively known. Usually the broader the range of quantities known, the more accurate their use as references.

What can we use as a known statistical reference? The number of grains of sand on the earth compared to the number of stars in our galaxy.

What are the odds of another known planet in our galaxy having the same number of grains of sand (give or take a few billion for locale error).  Given that our knowledge of any known planets around other stars is statistically miniscule compared to the number of stars in our milky way then we're already in hot water trying to give a probability even for that let alone a probability for the existence of a god.

It seems the only way to reference this is to look at the probability of our own existence. What's the probability of a whole universe springing into existence from nothing. ?  Since "nothing" is infinite, the probability against creation of something from nothing is infinite. So too, the probability of a god springing into existence from nothing is the same. Infinite against.

But we do exist in a universe here and now, which is proved simply by our obvious being. So, we may have came into existence against infinite probability (assuming a universe beginning from nothing), but we cannot prove the same is true for a god when there is no explicit evidence in the here and now. The probability against remains infinite.

Cheers