Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 06, 2012, 02:23:13 AM
Okydoky.  ::)

Ive felt your wrath. Your out of shape. ;)   Night Wilby.  :-*

Magzimus Leviticus
blessings of odin allfather be upon ye.

omnis dominus... he be aight.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 06, 2012, 02:17:34 AM

and i didn't say "the exact same"... don't misquote me godtard or you shall feel my godly wrath. i said "the very same".

Hmm, Lets examine this for a moment.

If I said "Wilbys wrath is 'exactly the  same' as whip cream in a balloon" 
Or if I said "Wilbys wrath is 'the very same' as whip cream in a balloon" 

Is there a difference in the claims? ;)   

I would say they are both right. lol

Magzimus Leviticus

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 06, 2012, 02:31:58 AM
Hmm, Lets examine this for a moment.

If I said "Wilbys wrath is 'exactly the  same' as whip cream in a balloon" 
Or if I said "Wilbys wrath is 'the very same' as whip cream in a balloon" 

Is there a difference in the claims? ;)   

I would say they are both right. lol

Magzimus Leviticus
what needs examining is your head...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

wattsup

@ALL

I don't care if God exists or not. That's his problem. If he did make me, he certainly did not do it for me to spend my life figuring out something that is not any of my business. That's his business.

Mine is to know if I exist or not while I am existing. I'll have eternity to figure out the God thing and I am sure God will be pleased to know at least some are more interested in living then thinking about past people or writings or rules designed by past persons who were just as lost in their day. Even if an Alien landed at my door today with a solid gold book of truths, it or he or she would be just as lost. If Mark Twain was alive 2000 years ago, we'd be praying to Huckleberry Finn.

It does not matter, intelligent design, evolution, creationism, religion, you can worship crabfish for all I care. It's your time so you spend it the way you want until it's over. There is only one truth and that is life and being alive. All your ideas are just distractions on this one truth, everyone trying to pull the cover on their side of the bed. This whole thread is a typical microcosm of the world we live in today so congratulations to all for portraying that sad reality with such a high degree of fidelity.

The way I see it is very simple, we are all living on this thin slice of toast called Earth riding around a major toaster ball called the Sun, so what other problem is there Man. We have all been lied to for so many generations and generations that no one knows why they are alive on this toast anyways.

We were all programmed at a tender age when you all remember those long nights as small innocent minds when crying in your beds because you thought "if Jesus was ever mad at ME, will I be burning in hell for eternity". Imagine all those nights alone trying to reconcile that one scary thought into any type of loving religion based ideology, as a child, you were asked to absorb such hard, cruel, non-human and unattainable notions of life that you were totally brainwashed into submission to someones God. They get you at a young age and it's up to you to fight out of it or abdicate you own will. So we all came from that same broth, regardless of christian, muslim, hindu, protestant, mormon, or crabfishionist. It does not matter. We have all been brainwashed. Even the atheists have been brainwashed into thinking they must believe in nothing. None of those are valid. Just BE. BE BE BE BE BE BE BE BE BE BE. That's all that counts. That and be as nice as you can to everyone else. Yes, treat them as you would like to be treated, but don't take that for any God revealed religion. Take it for being a normal human being without any religious attributes because being is part of our heritage on this piece of toast. It does not mean you don't fight if you have too. Turning the other cheek was a rule given by those who beat you up in the first place. That one convenient rule was added by Roman decree to quell the resistance and hold power over the Jesusites. It sucked in so many who were slaughtered without lifting a finger.

The power is in you. It always was in you. But others want you to think the power is in them or in their book, or their scrolls, or their koran, or whatever, always in them, but never in you. If you want it to be in you, then you have to lick someones ass while you memorize their laws, edicts and mystical or supernatural stories. But the only person you can change is you, for you, by you and not by anyone or anything else. Imagine if only you changed, how many others would this effect. If you could calm your anger, how many children will sleep better tonight.

None of you are qualified to discuss this dead end subject with your present state of mind. One side says my "faith" is enough to warrant my actions, the other side says your "faith" is the reason for your blindness, so it is an even split. Both sides lose and both sides are still just as lost. Fantastic isn't it.

For me and maybe for those that may be interested, the following LIVING PERSON (not a book) on this planet today is my Main person for peace on this planet. For decades and decades he has trailed along this toast ball explaining what it means to be in peace and how it is possible to live it right now without any preconceived and obligatory notions. Peace is enough.

http://theypi.net/video.php?title=2012-Nordic-Peace-Conference-Address&id=427

Maybe I can add......

You can spend all your time pissed off at the world and the world will gladly oblige by spending all its time pissing you off. However you see, you will attract towards you. hehehe

World says to God: "Hey, this guy really seems to like being pissed off all the time".
Generous God says to World: "OK, give him what he wants. Piss him off some more".

The main difference is simple. You can read about how to make a great plate of spaghetti and you can know all the things there is to know about it. You can recite the procedures 1000 times per day while thinking and thinking and thinking so hard about the spaghetti and the rules, but, nothing will equal you actually sitting down and truly enjoying the real meal, right here, right now. You don't have to wait to die before you taste it and live it right now, here, while you are alive staring your world's best friend "YOU".

Just to say this last thing, your mind is not your friend. It is the mind that screws up your life. This mind can tell you to overly smoke or drink, it can tell you to steal, to hurt, to kill, to hate, to hold lifelong grudges, to be lazy or to manipulate or that your life of cheating is ok, or, that your life is worthless so why not jump off that bridge, it can create so much misery with the most mundane events and it can keep you in a state of want until you close your eyes for eternity. Your mind is the one telling you that helping the world be better can only be done for a price. Your mind is not your friend but like a wild badly nourished stallion that your inherent self must fight during all your lifetime, but this fight is rarely won without mastering the mind.

So.... your mind also has a few control mechanisms that no one wants you to develop because this will free you from the minds illusions and all those powerful suggestive illusions created by others and your past. It needs to be practiced to perfect and strengthen your present state over that of your mind. The techniques are simple but profound, real and life opening. You are not required to leave your present religion or belief system or to do anything. I cannot teach them to you because I would just make a mess of it. It is free so just find it in your local area. Or if you are lucky like me, it will find you via your brother or parents or son or wife or friend. You won't see this on TV like the evangelists asking you to save your soul by donating. Man oh man. We are so lost but little by little this is changing. If you knew the level of control all these powers have via generations of the cabal and their tentacles in all facets of our life on this toast, you will never sleep again. It is too big to fathom so just work on yourself.

Take it anyway you want. If you need to know more just Google "Prem Rawat" and a major city near you. I do not feel qualified to say any more so good luck in your lives guys.

I won't say any more or respond so it is pointless to attack me because in the end, your life is yours to use in any way you feel is right and regardless if I anyone agrees or not, I can only respect that for what it is.

Now let's get back to work. Please. This thread is just getting more and more disgusting and should never have started. OUers should never stoop so low. We should always keep our personal isms to ourselves and keep a neutral ground otherwise sparks will always fly (Hmmmmmm). I myself have already said to much so I am very sorry for that.

wattsup

CuriousChris

Quote from: Magluvin on November 04, 2012, 09:29:34 PM
Slavery was permitted in the Bible because of sin in the world.  It existed before the Jews were formed as a nation and it existed after Israel was conquered.  God allows many things to happen in the world such as storms, famine, murder, etc.  Slavery, like divorce, is not preferred by God.  Instead, it is allowed.  While many nations treated their slaves very badly, the Bible gave many rights and privileges to slaves.  So, even though it isn't the best way to deal with people, because God has allowed man freedom, slavery then exists.  God instructed the Israelites to treat them properly.
The Bible acknowledged the slave's status as the property of the master (Ex. 21:21; Lev. 25:46).
The Bible restricted the master's power over the slave. (Ex. 21:20)
The slave was a member of the master's household (Lev. 22:11).
The slave was required to rest on the Sabbath (Exodus 20:10; Deut. 5:14).
The slave was required to participate in religious observances (Gen. 17:13; Exodus 12:44; Lev. 22:11).
The Bible prohibited extradition of slaves and granted them asylum (Deut. 23:16-17).
The servitude of a Hebrew debt-slave was limited to six years (Ex. 21:2; Deut. 15:12).
When a slave was freed, he was to receive gifts that enabled him to survive economically (Deut. 15:14).
The reality of slavery cannot be denied.  "Slave labor played a minor economic role in the ancient Near East, for privately-owned slaves functioned more as domestic servants than as an agricultural or industrial labor force."1

Magzimus Leviticus
Sick nothing less than sick