Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 08, 2012, 06:24:29 PM

So you assert.  I assert that there is no spirit, and the brain is all there is.  Why is the brain alone, without your Spirit, not capable of providing us with the human experience that we know?  There is much evidence for why it does, and zero evidence of any spirit.

So, why do you think this?

"As above, so below" is the absolute proof for the existence of God!  You failed to absorb this into the very fabric of your soul.  I didn't assert, I just didn't give you all of the information in my prior post.  The two most prominent bodies in the heavens, the sun (the greater light) and the moon (the lesser light), shadowed the two most prominent structures in the bible, Noah's Ark (the greater structure) and the Ark of the Covenant (the lesser structure).  By taking the area of Noah's Ark we'll find the numerical diameter of the sun.  By taking the area of the Ark of the Covenant we'll find the numerical diameter of the moon.  In addition to this, the two pillars Solomon built also shadowed the two great lights.  There's more, Joshua circled the city of Jericho once a day for six days, and the number of degrees they traversed is equal to the numerical diameter of the moon.  Jericho means "city of the moon".

Watch the video on the Firmament for additional information.  I'll give you fair warning before you watch the video, and that is to be prepared to embrace your true God and Creator.  I'll be leaving this discussion, because if you reject this amount of evidence I have presented to you so far, then there is no hope in convincing you otherwise, unless God chooses to do so.

Take care and God Bless,

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

ramset

Oh you guys need an intermission
Here a Thane Heinz Toroid with Don smith accesories

Running a load connected to No power source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzE-p0GJb_Q

From Here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-258.html#post213894

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: gravityblock on November 09, 2012, 03:31:46 AM
"As above, so below" is the absolute proof for the existence of God!  You failed to absorb this into the very fabric of your soul.  I didn't assert, I just didn't give you all of the information in my prior post.  The two most prominent bodies in the heavens, the sun (the greater light) and the moon (the lesser light), shadowed the two most prominent structures in the bible, Noah's Ark (the greater structure) and the Ark of the Covenant (the lesser structure).  By taking the area of Noah's Ark we'll find the numerical diameter of the sun.  By taking the area of the Ark of the Covenant we'll find the numerical diameter of the moon.  In addition to this, the two pillars Solomon built also shadowed the two great lights.  There's more, Joshua circled the city of Jericho once a day for six days, and the number of degrees they traversed is equal to the numerical diameter of the moon.  Jericho means "city of the moon".

Watch the video on the Firmament for additional information.  I'll give you fair warning before you watch the video, and that is to be prepared to embrace your true God and Creator.  I'll be leaving this discussion, because if you reject this amount of evidence I have presented to you so far, then there is no hope in convincing you otherwise, unless God chooses to do so.

Take care and God Bless,

Gravock

I watched the video with high hopes of seeing actual evidence.  I was disappointed.

ramset

Eaten
I will tell you this...........

At some point in this life before you leave us.That mustard seed will twitch
and you will itch.

Whether you resist the urge to scratch that itch will be up to you........

@Chris
Yes you need to keep searching my friend !

Scratch that itch..........

Hoptoad
So whatcha think of the Thane Heinz Don Smith self running Flavor shavor Movie
Here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzE-p0GJb_Q

?
Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: ramset on November 09, 2012, 09:32:46 AM
Eaten
I will tell you this...........

At some point in this life before you leave us.That mustard seed will twitch
and you will itch.

Whether you resist the urge to scratch that itch will be up to you........

@Chris
Yes you need to keep searching my friend !

Scratch that itch..........

Hoptoad
So whatcha think of the Thane Heinz Don Smith self running Flavor shavor Movie
Here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzE-p0GJb_Q

?
Thx
Chet
Interesting Chet, but honestly I could not make heads or tails of what he is doing.  I could not see any toroid, and there are so many wires going anywhere, even if by some miracle it is legit.  We need to wait to see if there is a circuit.  Seems to me that he is only using the negative of the battery?  Thoughts?

Cheers,

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.