Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: gravityblock on November 10, 2012, 07:02:45 AM
Then please show me how this was done, and how convoluted logic was used to confirm this.  I'll make my case below showing other wise, then you can make your case against it if you can.  Until you or anyone else can make a good case against this, then this must be considered good evidence for the existence of God.

The number one reason this is wrong is that nowhere in the bible does it say that these numbers are related to celestial distances.  This is what is called shooting an arrow and painting a bullseye around it afterwards.

It can be done with any book.  All you need are some numbers, any numbers.  Because the number of things in the universe is so large, that any number you choose will correspond to something in the universe.  For example, Around the World in 80 Days.  Let's look at the number 80.  It is composed of 8 and 0.  8 plus 0 equals 8.  There are 8 planets in our solar system.  How could Jules Verne possibly know that Pluto would be removed as a planet and ultimately the number of planets in our solar system would be 8?  Therefore, Around the World in 80 Days was written by God!

This is something I came up with in 5 minutes, because I was just thinking about a book with a number in it.  I am sure it can be done with any book and any number.

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 10, 2012, 11:58:00 AM

The number one reason this is wrong is that nowhere in the bible does it say that these numbers are related to celestial distances.  This is what is called shooting an arrow and painting a bullseye around it afterwards.

It can be done with any book.  All you need are some numbers, any numbers.  Because the number of things in the universe is so large, that any number you choose will correspond to something in the universe.  For example, Around the World in 80 Days.  Let's look at the number 80.  It is composed of 8 and 0.  8 plus 0 equals 8.  There are 8 planets in our solar system.  How could Jules Verne possibly know that Pluto would be removed as a planet and ultimately the number of planets in our solar system would be 8?  Therefore, Around the World in 80 Days was written by God!

This is something I came up with in 5 minutes, because I was just thinking about a book with a number in it.  I am sure it can be done with any book and any number.

You didn't link the 80 with a particular unit of measurement that will be converted into another unit of measurement which will be passed by law thousands of years from now, in order to get this dimensionless number.  The law for this unit of measurement had to be passed before the message could ever come to light.  How many laws have been passed in regards to units of measurements?  This brings the universe you speak of down to the size of only a few particular laws which could ever make the message true and to see the day of light.  In addition to this, one of these few laws had to give the correct numerical data after the conversion was performed.  How many units of measurements can give the correct numbers after conversion?  There is only 1, and it was passed by law.  Now, where is this universe you speak of now?  It's simply vanished. This is so powerful, there can be no argument against it.  This is called shooting a bullseye before the target was given. You also didn't link the 80 with the specific name of the planet which Jules Verne knew in advance would be removed.  In addition to this, you are still wrong, because mercury isn't really a planet.  It's actually a satellite of the sun, as the moon is a satellite of the earth.  It's impossible to prove this evidence wrong, especially if you're going to have 80 represent two prominent bodies in space to shadow two prominent structures of the bible along with a city which has the meaning of what it is shadowing.  Also, you didn't use simple mathematics to show intelligence for the message where the bodies in heaven perfectly match the different dimensions for each of the structures built on earth, along with the city.  Yes, each of the structures built on earth had different dimensions while each of them provided the same numerical results as the others by using the same mathematics by finding their area (L*W*H).  This also shows intelligence while ruling out both cosmic and earthly coincidence.  This is spectacular if you think about it.  The same argument used for the bible codes saying it can be done with any book can't be used here.  I knew you would use this argument, and this is why I never brought up the bible codes.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Qwert on November 10, 2012, 11:59:11 AM
https://www.google.com/search?q=christianity+prohibits+numerology&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I suggest you read or listen to the Books of Adam and Eve along with the Books of Enoch.  You referenced a lie from the adversary which takes things out of context.  What it means by not 'observing times', 'astrology', 'numerology' etc, simply means not to worship these things.  People of the past worshiped and made gods of the moon, sun, the stars, etc.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Qwert

Quote from: gravityblock on November 10, 2012, 12:21:11 PM
I suggest you read or listen to the Books of Adam and Eve along with the Books of Enoch.  You referenced a lie from the adversary which takes things out of context.  What it means by not 'observing times', 'astrology', 'numerology' etc, simply means not to worship these things.  People of the past worshiped and made gods of the moon, sun, the stars, etc.

Gravock

What kind of denomination you are?